An update on Edward :D

purplefizz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

Not so long ago I was here asking for help with my timid kitty, wow, how things have changed!
Edward has settled in just fine! He definately owns the place now! He meows at me ALL the time for cuddles and playtime
He is eating extremely well! I've had no litter training problems at all! Lucky me. Edward likes to follow me everywhere! Actually, he is a bit of a tit! If i'm upstairs he has to come with me and if i'm downstairs he has to be with me. He is scared of most things except me
I bought him a fluffy mouse and he hisses at it lol. Right now he is on the back of the sofa, sleeping! I'm just so happy that he has settled so quickly I just had to share it with you guys!

Thanks again for all your comments before,
Purple

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats great news!
I think it is so funny when the little kittens are afraid of the mouse toys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purplefizz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, i'll get the pictures up as soon as I can! He likes to play with the camera when I try to take a pic of him!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurpleFizz

Hey guys, i'll get the pictures up as soon as I can! He likes to play with the camera when I try to take a pic of him!
So he's the type of cat where you will probably only get close up face shots for a while? I have a few of those........

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What great news!

You never know what you're getting when you adopt a new feline friend.