white cuteness overload!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look what I woke up to today! So cute, it melted my heart........

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like your shy little foster girl is feeling riiiiiiight at home. Of course it helps to have a handsome guy to snuggle up with!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Ruh roh! With all that snuggling, are they trying to tell you something, like perhaps you should keep her?

They are gorgeous!!
Ai ai ai.... It gets worst... This is Hope cuddling with Lucky a few minutes ago:

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Too sweet!!!

I think you should keep her!!
You guys... You know, this will be a tough decision to make... She needs a lot of work still, and I don't feel comfortable in adopting her and risking having her taken to a shelter. She is VERY skittish, traumatized of something that I don't quite know. At the same time she is also very needy, always looking for love, grooming me, rubbing against my legs... She also begs for food - anything and everything I am eating.
Don't take me wrong, I think she is the sweetest thing, and I am not complaining at all, but I know for a fact she will take a cat lover with some knowledge and patience to deal with her "issues". That's my only concern... To trust someone to take her.
I will know when the time comes, I guess... If I don't feel she is ready, of if I don't trust the new parents, she will stay. For now she is still my foster. The only problem is that I am afraid I will fall completely in love with her by the time she is ready...

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't worry too much about her future, she is obviously feeling more comfortable in her new foster home and that's the best thing to help her get over her "issues".

The time will come when you will have to ask yourself, is she your permanent "foster" or do you want to make room to help another kitty? I think there's no wrong answer here...

Those pics are precious

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your resident cats are great BTW to be helping Hope like this. They are a pair of sweetness, no doubt. Welcoming and loving duo. With them, just think how many "Hopes" you could rehabilitate.

Not saying you should give her up if you fall hopelessly (no pun intended) in love with her and the cats are strongly bonded.

I don't envy your decision when the time comes.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Your resident cats are great BTW to be helping Hope like this. They are a pair of sweetness, no doubt. Welcoming and loving duo. With them, just think how many "Hopes" you could rehabilitate.

Not saying you should give her up if you fall hopelessly (no pun intended) in love with her and the cats are strongly bonded.

No kidding. You are VERY fortunate to have a pair of ambassador cats with Bugsy and Lucky. I'm a firm believer that cats mentor each other far better than we are every able to - they speak each other's language, while we at best try to interpret their behavior in terms unique to our species. And ambassador cats are fairly rare - in all my years with cats, I've had 1 that was a true ambassador (my OTB Bogart), and 1 that leans toward being an ambassador (Spanky). Yours would do well with helping other cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

AddieBee, thanks - they are very sweet and loving... Bugsy had a hard time at first, but I showered him with love for a little while, and started feeling secure again. There were a couple of hisses on his part, but that became history very quickly
. Now they are a tight group! I think you were the one who told me to not fall in love with her, wasn't it? I tell you - that's going to be tough! How can I not?

Originally Posted by Momofmany

No kidding. You are VERY fortunate to have a pair of ambassador cats with Bugsy and Lucky. I'm a firm believer that cats mentor each other far better than we are every able to - they speak each other's language, while we at best try to interpret their behavior in terms unique to our species. And ambassador cats are fairly rare - in all my years with cats, I've had 1 that was a true ambassador (my OTB Bogart), and 1 that leans toward being an ambassador (Spanky). Yours would do well with helping other cats.
What is an Ambassador cat??
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Awwwwwwwww, now Lucky is getting in on all the lovin'. What a great pair of cats you have! Look at how Hope has blossomed.
Thanks! Oh my God - you have no idea how Lucky is getting spoiled now - no wonder she is a drama queen! Bugsy grroms her, Hope grooms her, sometimes they do it at the same time
. She just closes her eyes and puuuuurrrrssss.... too funny to watch!