Where to buy little kitten sized plastic rifles?

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to get Ally and Ollie little rifles and some army uniforms. I'm getting an early start on Halloween. I think the three of us should do an "Apocalypse Meow" theme.

There's a place in the Mall of The Americas that sells cat army uniforms. Dunno where to get them little fake rifles though. I just want to dress them up long enough to take a photo of us for our Happy Halloween card (a little early of course).

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they make supply packs for GIJoe like they make accessory packs for Barbie?
If not you may have to invest in a couple of action figures to get the weapons.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just the mental picture I am getting is so hysterical, I can't imagine what it would look like in reality.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck getting costumes on your kitties. I think I would be making a trip to the ER if I tried it with mine (at least where Swanie is concerned)

I'll be watching for the pictures.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Good luck getting costumes on your kitties. I think I would be making a trip to the ER if I tried it with mine (at least where Swanie is concerned)

I'll be watching for the pictures.
Shall we have a nurse standing by?

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure most childrens toy stores that sell action figures would sell small plastic rifles.

As for the clothes, I put a really cute doll dress on Maggie for halloween last year. She just laid there. I picked her up and put her on her feet and she rolled back to a lay position stiff as can be and refused to stand. Poor little thing, it was so pitiful that I took it back off.

Good luck with yours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We'll see how they react. They're pretty tolerant though.

I've seen that image of the kitten with the rifle before. It's pretty funny. I believe I've also seen the original photo without the rifle (that was photoshoppped).

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg that's such a cute idea!! Haha I can imagine the babies with their uniforms on!!