Daily Thread HUMP day May 27th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In other words....ONE MONTH TO OUR WEDDING!
Now I must step the last minute details into high gear!

My friend is getting married this Friday and so tonight we are going out to a spa and dinner to celebrate in lieu of a wedding shower.

It is rainy and chilly..so I'm not looking forward to the outdoor spa pools!

Anyhoo, have a good one peeps!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Nat -- just one month to go. I bet you are excited!

You caught me - it's still Wednesday here. Luckily it was a quiet evening for me. I did lots of laundry, swept in the cat room, cleaned kitty faces and started packing for my trip to the South.

Tomorrow I'm going into tech early to get a head start on a group meeting. I'm hoping to be finished early in the afternoon because I've got to go for a 30 minute journey to get cat biscuits
and then I've got to go to work in the evening.

A full on Thursday for me, I hope everyone has a great Weds/Thur!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning *yawn*
DS went from one feeding over night to 3 feedings. Right now he is in his swing talking away to his owls. He sounds a bit angry with them. I am ready for a nap myself. Just finishing up laundry today and hopefully vacuuming. All depends on DS's mood.

Cats are all snuggled up for the morning. It's raining outside so not much to watch.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Angry with his owls? Is that like the bird owls or OWL's like on Harry Potter (the tests/grades)?
lol
His mobile over the swing. He has 3 white bears on his pack n play. He seems to like them more.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

OMG I just got it. DS not DH..it's your baby!
I finally clicked after I searched Pack-n-play on google...LOL!
LOL
Right now he is dancing on the floor and talking to the ceiling.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy cool, and rainy here today, and I would have much preferred to stayed in bed.

Heading off to work shortly for a few hours. Only have to work until 3.

Afterwards have to pick up a prescription, some cat food, and maybe some people food as well if I have the energy.

Nothing special planned for this evening, just a quiet night in front of the TV.

The cats have all decided it is a good morning for napping and are all in my bed doing just that......Lucky kitties.......

Everyone have a great day

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Woke up to the cats-- being cats. knocked down a shelf and a container full of superworms that were for Yavie's (my bearded dragon) consumption...
Been sitting here on the couch ever since. I'm too lazy to get up and make breakfast. Waiting for my blood sugar to go down more before I eat.

*sigh* I have so much that needs doing today.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!

Well its still raining a bit as we've gotten over an inch of rain so far. So I've finally finished washing the windows and put on the last couple of screens. Though in only in the low 50's so the windows are staying shut. Did some picking up around the house but I really have to try to work on my invoices for my customers. They are quite entailed and I need the money to replenish my checking account!

When the rain slows down I have to got to a greenhouse and pick up three more roses and of course the smaller tarps are in the car-grrr so I have to use bigger ones in the truck.
I wanted to stop at a local nursery too but it depends on the rain.

The girls and Bakker are snoozing on the sofa and Bender is on his chair in the garage so the house is quiet!

Making Indian food for dinner tonite.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my birthday today

Not much planned, I had a late night last night where a friend "gave" me the bestest bday present ever (which deserves its own thread..will post later), and I had a busy morning...

so now I'm off to nap... Tis a dreary rainy day, and my back/neck/shoulder hurt from sleeping wrong
(my fault, I crashed on the couch after talking with my friend till 2am)