alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How does the room that you intend to put it in look decor wise? Obviously yellow and red won't work that well in say a room that's mostly decorated in blues or purples for example.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like them both but not knowing your decor, I picked the first one that would go with everything

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have no decorating scheme
Our furniture is old and nothing matches, so it doesn't really matter what color the clock is

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clock 1 - for a very good reason. Its black/white - you can put it on any wall in any room and not worry about what color is on the walls.

With the other you are limited in what color the room/wall is. And I don't like yellow.....

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The black one definitely. I am looking for a cat clock myself and may just order this one but it will go in the kitchen probably. Hey thanks for this good idea.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

We have no decorating scheme
Our furniture is old and nothing matches, so it doesn't really matter what color the clock is
#1 if you want to keep is easy. #2 if you have aspirations to decorate and use those colors anytime soon.

With furniture covers and throw pillows you could easily update a living room.
While I'm not a fan of bright yellow, golds are great to decorate with. I've also seen the picture on the second clock recently at Hobby Lobby - a very large framed picture of it, in fact. It was beige, red, black, and white - if you really love that picture and would still want to work it in somehow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I've gone with #1 and ordered that one. Now I'll just have to wear my watch all the time at home until it arrives!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're both pretty and you couldn't go wrong with either. I voted for Clock #2 because I love French art posters.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked the first one.

And I might just have to pick it for my house too! We only have 1 clock in the house other than the kitchen appliances and our alarm clock, and the black & white would fit right in with our mostly black/white house and 2 black furbabies.