what kind of kitty do i have.

loveeesweetepa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have had my crumbster for about almost three years now, and everyone keeps asking me what kind of cat she is, just because she is OCD about cleaning. If you play with her while she is cleaning herself and go to walk away she will literally grab your hand and clean it, because you interfered with her cleaning. She is also a shorter cat, so it is fun to watch her leap onto everything and loves to play with the milk rings off of the one gallon milk jugs.

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can see the pic (I opened it in a new window), but I'm not the best person to answer your question!

I will give it a shot, though: she's looks like a domestic longhair to me, no particular breed. However, she is a very striking cat. Her coloring is gorgeous (Goldenkitty, she has calico colors - white, red, and brown, with tabby markings), and she has very pretty green eyes. It sounds as if she is quite the character!

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful! Domestic Medium Hair, calico longhairs aren't very common so I could see why people would think it is a breed thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveeesweetepa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you every one. i am sorry that the picture didn't show up, it's the first time i have ever posted one in a forum setting.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Perhaps she is alike maine coon.

Thus, IF Im right, domestic medium hair, calico, of maine coon-type.

If it is important for you to have comparison with a breed.

Otherwise, she is a beuty and can stand for herself.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by loveeesweetepa

thank you every one. i am sorry that the picture didn't show up, it's the first time i have ever posted one in a forum setting.
I hope I am not asking too much, but can you post more pictures of her? I would love to see her face, and standing up... She is absolutely Stunning!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you guys are sayings she has tabby markings and the calico colors, then she would be (USA wise) a Brown Patched Tabby.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breellablue

Beautiful! Domestic Medium Hair, calico longhairs aren't very common so I could see why people would think it is a breed thing.
I didn't know that! Cammy is a long haired calico! She also has a short tail so I guess she's VERY original.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Calico's are really common - Cammy is a Brown Tortie Tabby & White or as GK said a Brown patched tabby. Calico DSH/DLH are really common here in NZ.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's likely a moggie - unless you know her parentage. She has the ear tufts. I bet she has really tufty paws. She may have some Maine Coon in her.
No way to know.

But she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! She is reminiscent of a few other stunning beauties on this site including kscatlady's lil baby Cammie and a cat named Willow (whose meowmy's screen name escapes me.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveeesweetepa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
here are some more pictures of crumbster aka crumbster.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1603385264

that way you can better see her face and i need to find the stuff for my camera like the charger and memory card reader. that way i can upload more of her. i think there is one of her standing up on there.

and i don't know of her parentage, my house is known for bringing in stray cats, and i had a couple of friends who found her by a major street. she was probably only four weeks old when we got her. she couldn't even go up and down stairs.