TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What do you do?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you do?

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
What do you do, when it's too humid and muggy to go outside, but just too nice a day to stay inside?



The logical approach is, to stop half way.

post #2 of 12
I haven't been too popular since I closed the windows to turn the A/C on.
post #3 of 12
Looks like an acceptable compromise.

Lucy is upset because it is raining here and there are no birds flitting around her windows.
post #4 of 12
Awwwww, Mischief! What a handsome boy. Is that Peanut Butterum with him? They look like they're pretty content.
post #5 of 12
Just wanted to say those are beautiful cats!
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Awwwww, Mischief! What a handsome boy. Is that Peanut Butterum with him? They look like they're pretty content.
That's actually Blondie Rumpleteaser. She has finally put on a little bit of weight. I was starting to think she was going to be a 7 pounder her whole life.

I'm just a bit worried about Mischief. His coat is usually so much more glossy and shiny than that. It might be the humidity, as he seems to be feeling ok. But if he looks like that after a couple more brushes, he might be in for a trip to see Dr. Cathy.
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
Looks like an acceptable compromise.

Lucy is upset because it is raining here and there are no birds flitting around her windows.
It's been raining here too and Maggie wants no part of the sunporch or windows since there's no squirrels or birds to watch. She's also not been real happy and I'm wondering if she's blaming me for the rain


I also just wanted to add that your cats are gorgeous!!
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
That's actually Blondie Rumpleteaser. She has finally put on a little bit of weight. I was starting to think she was going to be a 7 pounder her whole life.

I'm just a bit worried about Mischief. His coat is usually so much more glossy and shiny than that. It might be the humidity, as he seems to be feeling ok. But if he looks like that after a couple more brushes, he might be in for a trip to see Dr. Cathy.
Oops, sorry, Mike! Blondie is a cutie, isn't she? She looks pretty dang healthy to me. Mischief looks good, too, but if his coat isn't as glossy, then, yeah, time to see the V-E-T. We wouldn't want that handsome boy to be sick!
post #9 of 12
lol aww how cute
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Just FYI!

I have the house closed up now, and the dehumidifiers going, and have given Mischief a brushing. He is now, once again, all sleek and shiny.

He was just having a bad hair day.
post #11 of 12
Adorable pic
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Just FYI!

I have the house closed up now, and the dehumidifiers going, and have given Mischief a brushing. He is now, once again, all sleek and shiny.

He was just having a bad hair day.
Aw, Mischief, I know how you feel. I'm glad you're back to your sleek, gorgeous self.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What do you do?