What do you do?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you do, when it's too humid and muggy to go outside, but just too nice a day to stay inside?

The logical approach is, to stop half way.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been too popular since I closed the windows to turn the A/C on.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Looks like an acceptable compromise.

Lucy is upset because it is raining here and there are no birds flitting around her windows.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Awwwww, Mischief! What a handsome boy. Is that Peanut Butterum with him? They look like they're pretty content.
That's actually Blondie Rumpleteaser. She has finally put on a little bit of weight. I was starting to think she was going to be a 7 pounder her whole life.

I'm just a bit worried about Mischief. His coat is usually so much more glossy and shiny than that. It might be the humidity, as he seems to be feeling ok. But if he looks like that after a couple more brushes, he might be in for a trip to see Dr. Cathy.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Looks like an acceptable compromise.

Lucy is upset because it is raining here and there are no birds flitting around her windows.
It's been raining here too and Maggie wants no part of the sunporch or windows since there's no squirrels or birds to watch. She's also not been real happy and I'm wondering if she's blaming me for the rain

I also just wanted to add that your cats are gorgeous!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

That's actually Blondie Rumpleteaser. She has finally put on a little bit of weight. I was starting to think she was going to be a 7 pounder her whole life.

I'm just a bit worried about Mischief. His coat is usually so much more glossy and shiny than that. It might be the humidity, as he seems to be feeling ok. But if he looks like that after a couple more brushes, he might be in for a trip to see Dr. Cathy.
Oops, sorry, Mike! Blondie is a cutie, isn't she? She looks pretty dang healthy to me. Mischief looks good, too, but if his coat isn't as glossy, then, yeah, time to see the V-E-T. We wouldn't want that handsome boy to be sick!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just FYI!

I have the house closed up now, and the dehumidifiers going, and have given Mischief a brushing. He is now, once again, all sleek and shiny.

He was just having a bad hair day.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Just FYI!

I have the house closed up now, and the dehumidifiers going, and have given Mischief a brushing. He is now, once again, all sleek and shiny.

He was just having a bad hair day.
Aw, Mischief, I know how you feel. I'm glad you're back to your sleek, gorgeous self.