TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Diezel is all healed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diezel is all healed

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
After breaking his leg on February 28 Diezel finally got the "all healed" from our Vet. He had the pins removed from his leg 2 weeks ago and the incisions are all healed. He can finally be a cat again ! ! !

New pics, he will be 8 months old next week and we have now leash trained him and he loves to go for walks outside.



He is getting big and seems to be growing again





and he is a real "lap cat". Loves to be held, pet, kissed and given as much attention as possible


thanks for looking
post #2 of 15
Aw! Good to see that he is all mended. He's a Savannah, right?
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Yes, he is an F3
post #4 of 15
What a handsome darling he's grown to be! I'm glad he's feeling better

How did he break his leg?
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
What a handsome darling he's grown to be! I'm glad he's feeling better

How did he break his leg?
Here's the initial thread explaining it: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Diezel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Diezel looks great, I am so glad he's all healed up now and can get back to being a cat.

Good job, it must have been hard for you too.
post #6 of 15
What a gorgeous cat - I love the markings!!!
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
Here's the initial thread explaining it: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Diezel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Diezel looks great, I am so glad he's all healed up now and can get back to being a cat.

Good job, it must have been hard for you too.
That link is for this thread

The correct link is http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192530

Oh and Diezel looks great!! I'm glad he healed so well I can't imagine how bad your poor wife must have felt
post #8 of 15
Diezel looks great! He looks very handsome in his harness. I'm so glad he is better!
post #9 of 15
Yay for Diezel!!! He's adorable!
post #10 of 15
Oh my goodness - this is great news!!!! I was thinking about him yesterday, and I am so glad to see this post!
Does that mean we are getting some great action shots soon again? Can he still go mad at the Da Bird, or he still needs to take it easy?
Good job!
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
That link is for this thread

The correct link is http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192530

Oh and Diezel looks great!! I'm glad he healed so well I can't imagine how bad your poor wife must have felt

oops.

(it would be so nice if someone could make that link I posted disappear LOL)
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
oops.

(it would be so nice if someone could make that link I posted disappear LOL)
Thanks for trying! Don't worry about it. And thanks for the link, Sarahp!
post #13 of 15
wow what a nice kitty!
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinalima View Post
Oh my goodness - this is great news!!!! I was thinking about him yesterday, and I am so glad to see this post!
Does that mean we are getting some great action shots soon again? Can he still go mad at the Da Bird, or he still needs to take it easy?
Good job!
I have not had him jumping insanely yet, just a lot of running around chasing the lazer light but jumps and crazy pics will come soon. He can still out run my Bengal like he's standing still.
post #15 of 15
He is beautiful . I am happy to hear he's doing well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Diezel is all healed