Crotch obsessed Cat!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a really kinda embarassing and probably not work-safe story but its so unique that I can't resist sharing it. Hopefully it won't get too censored.

Since Aya was raised in my Japanese apartment she got used to me sitting indian style on the floor. When still a wee darling she would climb in between my legs and curl up in the hole in the middle.

Now, this works wonderfully when you're a 350gram kitten and is very cute. Not so wonderfully when you have a 2plus kilo 7m/o cat who still thinks she's 350 grams and fits in that hole.

Anyways, I think it imprinted on her that its some sort of security blanket or spot. And I have to be very careful when wearing shorts or short skirts or dresses (which I like to do), cause she will try to climb up there (using all claws) and make herself fit by digging a hole! -Major ouchy! Bad cat! She won't sit calmly in my lap like any other cat. She has to dive in headlong and try to dig a hole down there.
I've taken to changing clothes when I get home to keep her from destroying all my hosiery.

Need I add that she likes to be a crotch sphynx at night while I'm trying to sleep with her front end/paws on my pubic bone staring at me and the rest of her down between my legs.

I've also caught her sitting on the bed behind me and sticking her paw down the back of my pants giving me a 'feel up' while I'm sitting on the floor indian style typing on my 'puter. "What the hell are you fishing for down there, kitty?"

The worst part of it is that I think its the smell she's associated with being warm and secure on mommy... I let wind once and she immediately stuck her head down between my legs to check it out.

I would love to have a normal cat who just likes to sit in laps and be petted -sigh-. This one is turning into a pervert.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nova is a perv too! She digs my panties out of the dirty clothes and nests on them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

Nova is a perv too! She digs my panties out of the dirty clothes and nests on them!
Ah, the things they do to prove ownership of us!...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

ahhahahaha...i never thought to bring this up but i noticed both my boys take an interest in my dirty underwear, i usually yell....get out of there u pervert!!