HOW do I get my cats to get along

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Siamese girl HATES my other 3. She goes after my Missy - now sick with CRF and whacks her every chance she gets.

With Panther she either gives him a wide berth or goes after him, and with BEN - she stays away from him except when he eats and then she stares at him till he leaves his food.

The boys and Missy get along great - they love each other, but KOTTON!!!!!!! SHE loves ME only and would prefer being the only cat.

I have tried scolding her when she goes after the others and doing time outs and also rewarding her with food when she allows them to pass and just ignores them BUT her good behavior never lasts and she has Missy, especially, terrified of her.

OH and when I adopted her I had my late Corkie and Corkie had been with me for about 14 years but Kotton set out to make her leave.

Can anyone help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

how long have you had the siamese?
I adopted her about 6 years ago.

skimble

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has she always disliked Missy OR could this be because Missy has CFR? She may be doing this because Missy is sick.
A thought.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has always hated Missy. She hates the boys too! It is ME she loves and is so loving to.