TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Morning All!!

Gorgeous morning here, sunny and warm.

Several outside chores to work on today, I have my planters almost ready to go so am thinking it is safe to plant a few now that we are getting close to the end of May. I can always cover them up if the temps dip again.

Also have some laundry to finish up and the litter boxes need a good cleaning.

The kitties are tearing around the house like banshee's right now.

Everyone have a good one
post #2 of 15
Morning!

Lots of yard work to be done, but it's too wet outside right now. We have a birthday party for a 5 year-old this afternoon, so there won't be any yard work getting done today.

It's going to be a quiet morning, then I'll make buffalo chicken dip and head to the party.

Have a good day everyone.
post #3 of 15
Sort of chilly and cloudy here today so I don't expect to be getting much done outside. I have to go in to work for an hour around four and thinking I'll head in to town after that to get a few things at the store. Probably going to do some house work until then, vacuuming and washing windows is at the top of the list.
The boys are running around playing with eachother wondering when I'm going to open the doors so they can sit on the porch but it's too cold today!
post #4 of 15
Morning,

Well, to quote John Denver (RIP), "My Bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." I've got to leave for the airport in a little less than an hour. Then, I start the 20-hour ordeal of flying to Europe. I'm going to Vilnius, Lithuania for a conference. All of the hard work writing the paper, putting slides together, etc is done now and all that's left is to actually go. It actually looks to be a pretty cool city, so I'm hoping I can find a little time to break away and see some sights. I'm not sure about internet access there, but I'm taking my cameras and I'll try to post up a few pictures once I get back Saturday.

As for the home front, I'm stressing leaving the cats. I know my neighbor will take good care of them, but it's still tough to leave. I made the mistake of rolling my suitcase out this morning and now Promise is cowering in the corner - the wheels sounds just like the vacuum cleaner. My other 3 are lazing around sweetly, Tre being on my lap ATM. I'm trying to wander around and make sure I didn't forget anything I could possibly need - I tend to be like that. The weather is a bit cooler and cloudy today, which is good. I can wear a long sleeve shirt without sweating too much. It will be a bit cooler in Vilnius and just in case my luggage gets lost, I don't want to be caught with just a short sleeve shirt.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day and I'll see you soon.
post #5 of 15
Morning all! It's a fantastic day here! All the windows are opened and the cats are in Heaven!
It's a little chilly but nothing that the sun won't make better soon enough.
It's my scheduled day off and I need to remember to tell my manager that I adore her for letting me have it off all the time!!! She is amazing!!!!!

Nothing planned for today however because honey had to work...Bummer.

For some weird reason the right side of my face along the top jawline back by my ear has been bothering me since last night(of course, it's a holiday weekend and noone's opened Monday.... ) So it wasn't a good night for me last night... Oh well, I guess what doesn't kill me makes me stronger???
There's a tree cutter outside, weird that he's coming on a Sunday..But I guess if the branches need to come down, then that's what needs to happen. Or maybe he just wants another peek in our house...... ( butthead!)
post #6 of 15
morning all.

its lookin like it turned out to be a nice day. i just gotta shake this headache and then im heading out to an all day DJ/music festival in a local park, BF is going to be spinning there. its all over the place and alot of the people that are coming are friends i havent seen in a long time. Once the park closes we are moving the afterparty to a club so it should be a really cool day.
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogs View Post
Morning,

Well, to quote John Denver (RIP), "My Bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." I've got to leave for the airport in a little less than an hour. Then, I start the 20-hour ordeal of flying to Europe. I'm going to Vilnius, Lithuania for a conference. All of the hard work writing the paper, putting slides together, etc is done now and all that's left is to actually go. It actually looks to be a pretty cool city, so I'm hoping I can find a little time to break away and see some sights. I'm not sure about internet access there, but I'm taking my cameras and I'll try to post up a few pictures once I get back Saturday.

As for the home front, I'm stressing leaving the cats. I know my neighbor will take good care of them, but it's still tough to leave. I made the mistake of rolling my suitcase out this morning and now Promise is cowering in the corner - the wheels sounds just like the vacuum cleaner. My other 3 are lazing around sweetly, Tre being on my lap ATM. I'm trying to wander around and make sure I didn't forget anything I could possibly need - I tend to be like that. The weather is a bit cooler and cloudy today, which is good. I can wear a long sleeve shirt without sweating too much. It will be a bit cooler in Vilnius and just in case my luggage gets lost, I don't want to be caught with just a short sleeve shirt.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day and I'll see you soon.
Wow, hopefully you will have time to do a little sight seeing, have fun!!
post #8 of 15
Good morning!

Not doing too much today. Or this entire weekend We're at my parents' house in NC for the first time since about January, and I'm just totally vegging out. Sleeping in late, watching tv and movies, reading, surfing the net ... its wonderful!! I'm going to have such a hard time getting up at 4am Tuesday for work though

I'm about to take a shower, then relax some more. Maybe finish "Simple Genius" and see if there's any other books I haven't read yet here. Then tonight my mom is cooking vodka pasta !!

The weather is dreary yet warm. Its supposed to rain here in NC til Wednesday, at least. I didn't check the forecast any further. Rob is out fixing the wipers on the car, the man cant just sit down and do nothing
post #9 of 15
I went to the barn this morning. I have work at 2pm-6pm and hopefully I will get off in time to head over to my grandparents for barbequed pizza...sounds good!!! Hope everyone has a great day and is having a great Memorial weekend!
post #10 of 15
Hello All!!

I was up early (thanks Bender) so I headed out at 6:30 am to my largest business client to do alot of annual planting. Had the car loaded the night before-but forgot extra potting soil (grrrrr) So I salvaged from the new plants and from the 10 ft x 30 planter and mixed in the containers. Hopefully not to heavy a mix though.
Got back home around 10:20 and relaxed for a few minutes before heading back outside.
Planted the last two containers for a client and did some of my own work.
Took a nap, ran to local grocery for some last minute cook out food.

So I'm going to soak in the tub in a little bit before we watch some movis.
Maybe tomorrow Bender will be less vocal (not much hope though....)so I can sleep till 6 am or so!
post #11 of 15
Well the day is almost done now....

I slept in this morning, till 9... I had some me time, did a facial mask and had a bath.... we planted our veggie garden and filled the pool... I did a little reading.. yelled at my bickering kids and just an uneventful day. I've been a little on the moody side lately, not entirely sure why... so I've been keeping to myself a bit so I don't bite off anyones head.
post #12 of 15
my day is done as well. went to the outdoor dj festival, had alot of fun, it started raining so i ran outside of the pavilion and started dancing in the rain...ahhhh that was so refreshing.

i was pretty depressed for part of the day as well. im starting to notice that some of my "friends" only hang out on their terms and conditions. everytime i ask them to do something an excuse always comes up...
post #13 of 15
Today was David's birthday, we slept in, then he slept in some more while I started painting the *new* cat room. Got the cealing done and the primer on the walls. I can't wait to show you guys the photos!
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breellablue View Post
Today was David's birthday, we slept in, then he slept in some more while I started painting the *new* cat room. Got the cealing done and the primer on the walls. I can't wait to show you guys the photos!
thats awesome! i cant wait to see the pics, i def want to make a cat room soon.
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats4sky View Post
thats awesome! i cant wait to see the pics, i def want to make a cat room soon.
with 29 kittens we really need it. I never want to have to take in this many kittens ever again. It's a shame that with so many resources for free/low cost spay/neuter in the area that there are still this many pregnant street cats.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?