This cutie needs a name!

casi_cassie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!
I just became a new mommy!
My friend rescued this cutie from her rooftop, and the little girl has lived through a lot in her first few weeks of life. I feel like she deserves a great name!
I would like something to do with surviving, being strong etc.
Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know that Briana means noble and strong, but maybe there is something you would like to name her in Spanish since she was born in Mexico? She's a real cutie

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you want a Spanish name that means strong, brave, noble, etc. PM someone here named CoolCat - He lives in Merida. His name is Rigel.

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bella is a very nice name for her - my daughter has a friend named Bella - short for Isabella - and I've always liked the sound of that name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

casi_cassie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh thank you so much everyone! Actually Bella in Spanish means Beauty. I liked that because of the movie Beauty and the Beast. Belle was always so independent and could never be "tamed" until she was loved. It just seemed to fit!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by casi_cassie

Oh thank you so much everyone! Actually Bella in Spanish means Beauty. I liked that because of the movie Beauty and the Beast. Belle was always so independent and could never be "tamed" until she was loved. It just seemed to fit!
That sounds like a perfect name for her!! She is adorable!!