Saturday!! What are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy and looks like rain here today.

Nothing to special planned for today, have a few chores to catch up on around the house.

Also have to go get a few groceries but will do that after lunch.

The kitties are good this morning, all are sitting in the window watching the neighbor cut his lawn.

Everyone have a great day

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning to all!...

Again sitting on my boring desk on my ofice...
until noon...
Usually on saturdays I go to listen Mass, and next to dinner, today my F in Law are the guesses...
a place where sell arabian food...Love the dip of there!..

Can´t wait for tomorrow is IMO the most great running on the F-1 calendar, MONACO!..
let see what happen...

Have a nice weekend friends!...

PS How are of you health dear susan?...
I hope much better...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
today me and BF are celebrating our 4 yr anny. hes out right now so im trying to go back to sleep cause i was online until 6am last nite and woke up at 9am. so im gonna try to get offline lol, and catch some sleep while hes out so im not tired for when he gets home.

i think we are just going to go out to eat. i didnt have much money so i only got him a card and a 100pack of blank cd's (cause hes a DJ).

We were going to go to this nice restaraunt we've never been too before but then i suggested we can even cheap out and use the gift card we got from red lobster for xmas!

then im sure we will go to the mall and look around. we are just going to spend the whole day with each other,it doesnt matter what we do

its cloudy here too....have a nice day all.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Can´t wait for tomorrow is IMO the most great running on the F-1 calendar, MONACO!..
let see what happen...

Have a nice weekend friends!...
Sorry for sounding dumb...but what is F-1 calendar? sports?

Originally Posted by cats4sky

today me and BF are celebrating our 4 yr anny. hes out right now so im trying to go back to sleep cause i was online until 6am last nite and woke up at 9am. so im gonna try to get offline lol, and catch some sleep while hes out so im not tired for when he gets home.
Congrats

I hear ya on the sleep thing

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a whole lot planned, just some running around to do today. My DD is doing fundraising for cadets, so I have to go pick her up.... had to help a friend and pick her daughter up (she just got back from a trip to Quebec with school).....

I ummm
went to bed at bout
4am.... was outside last night, having a few drinks with the neighbours,
a bonfire and chatting with my neighbours daughter listening to tunes, talking to another person from across the road.

now I am off to
or attempt to.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I had plans to help sis in the sorting of Mom's things, then going for tacos. But the van had other plans. It is now waiting for tow to the repair shop and he might be able to get to it Friday.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im going to to my best to finish getting my garden in today. I'm all lathered up with Skin So Soft in hopes of keeping the horrible biting bugs away. My house is for sale and someone is outside taking pictures (woo) if it sells Im going to have to ask for rights to my garden

Really need to get the lawn mowed and everything raked so it looks nice and polished, hummingbird feeders need to be refilled too. I'll probably only get half of it all finished but oh well

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just spent the last 2 hours cleaning out the dryer vent and dryer. Oh my we blasted a lot of stuff out of there. The dryer was starting to run hot and we knew it needed a good cleaning. This is a public warning to clean out your dryer vent from time to time!! It can catch fire if you let it go too long.

We're heading out in a few to grab lunch then hit a nursery to look for stones for the path we want to install to our kitchen door. We removed the river rock that was there (hard to walk on), and now the path turns to mud every time it rains. Gotta get on that project before it gets too hot here.