Arnold Schwartzenkitty!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a screened in 12x12 sunporch that Maggie lays out all day in and she loves it. It's completely enclosed and she can view her entire outdoor kingdom. I don't want her in the yard since her previous owners declawed her
and we live on a busy street.

My house has a walkout basement. The sunporch is downstairs and I also have a sundeck with a roof over it upstairs with sliding glass doors. A couple days ago I went out on the sundeck and of course Maggie, the shadow, followed me out there. It's really high and having Maggie for 2 years, I know she hates jumping higher than 2 feet so I don't worry. Now Maggie is overly friendly with me, my mom and oldest brother but for some reason, my other brother scares the bejeebers out of her. I'm not sure why because he loves animals. Well, this 'must be evil' brother stopped by while Maggie and I were on the sundeck and as he walked up to the screen to say hello - BOOM! Maggie flew through the middle of the closed screen, almost knocking the entire door out and ran into my room under the bed!
I've already replaced the screen but WOW, this tiny 5 pound cat ran 'through' the screen like a bulldozer!
My brother saw the flash of grey and white, the door almost completely off the track and a small hole in the screen and his mouth fell open. Arnold Schwartzenkitty!!
Ten minutes after my brother left, Maggie struts out as if nothing happened. Whew! I guess we'll be just hanging out in the sunporch from now on!

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

I have a screened in 12x12 sunporch that Maggie lays out all day in and she loves it. It's completely enclosed and she can view her entire outdoor kingdom. I don't want her in the yard since her previous owners declawed her
and we live on a busy street.

My house has a walkout basement. The sunporch is downstairs and I also have a sundeck with a roof over it upstairs with sliding glass doors. A couple days ago I went out on the sundeck and of course Maggie, the shadow, followed me out there. It's really high and having Maggie for 2 years, I know she hates jumping higher than 2 feet so I don't worry. Now Maggie is overly friendly with me, my mom and oldest brother but for some reason, my other brother scares the bejeebers out of her. I'm not sure why because he loves animals. Well, this 'must be evil' brother stopped by while Maggie and I were on the sundeck and as he walked up to the screen to say hello - BOOM! Maggie flew through the middle of the closed screen, almost knocking the entire door out and ran into my room under the bed!
I've already replaced the screen but WOW, this tiny 5 pound cat ran 'through' the screen like a bulldozer!
My brother saw the flash of grey and white, the door almost completely off the track and a small hole in the screen and his mouth fell open. Arnold Schwartzenkitty!!
Ten minutes after my brother left, Maggie struts out as if nothing happened. Whew! I guess we'll be just hanging out in the sunporch from now on!
Torpedo kitty