Whale Wars?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anybody watch it on Animal Planet? I started watching it and am addicted to it now. It is really sad what happens to the whales
. I just love how bada** the crew, the Sea Sheppard (i think) are! They are willing to get introuble with the law, get captured by the japanese vessels and even die for the whales.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is this a second installment??? I watched the first season, I wasn't aware it was starting again

I liked it but I don't always agree with their methods

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is starting again June 5th I think. I agree with you, some of their tactics are a bit extreme i think. I mean throwing stink bombs or whatever at the other ships seems a bit childish to me and it doesnt really stop them from whaling.
. If you really wanted to stop them, you'd have to do something a bit more drastic!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

It is starting again June 5th I think. I agree with you, some of their tactics are a bit extreme i think. I mean throwing stink bombs or whatever at the other ships seems a bit childish to me and it doesnt really stop them from whaling.
. If you really wanted to stop them, you'd have to do something a bit more drastic!
It's sad that it takes reality TV to show the human population what we are doing to the world.....