Last Criminal Minds of the season..How disturbing was that?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone catch the last two-part episode of Criminal Minds Wednesday Night. I have to say I watch lots of crime shows both fictional and reality based and that one I found the most disturbing I have ever seen.

Don't think I will be watching that one over again any time soon.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You mean about the Sect?...
the car bomb?...
...A month ago saw the explotion and we don´t know notting more....

Until June will to continue here in mexico the tv series....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

You mean about the Sect?...
the car bomb?...
...A month ago saw the explotion and we don´t know notting more....

Until June will to continue here in mexico the tv series....
The last show of the season is very disturbing and it is about a pair of serial killers who are brothers. Don't want to give the plot away but it is very brutal...Guess you will have to wait and see

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

The last show of the season is very disturbing and it is about a pair of serial killers who are brothers. Don't want to give the plot away but it is very brutal...Guess you will have to wait and see
how do you guess...
...is one our delights on monday nights!
with a margarita are seeing the show....

Can´t wait!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I saw 30mins before I fell asleep. What I did see made me think Silence of the Lambs with farm animals involved. I will catch it online next week.

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Apparently you have to travel to Canada to find the REALLY messed up folk!

Also, the poor pig farmers just can't catch a break, can they? First swine flu, next body part eating pigs!

It seemed pretty typical Criminal Minds (nothing will disturb me more than my first ever episode of CSI....with the drugged up, cannibalistic cheerleader with human flesh in her vomit!). Until the end. I forgot all about that storyline and expected your pretty typical narrated ending.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it... and yes, it was sick. I was perusing the IMDb boards last night about any juicy gossip over what happens at the VERY end. I know who that was behind the mask (nothing to do with pig farmer sickos). Someone on there commented that it was based on a real life case? Don't know offhand, but it wouldn't surprise me. Nothing does anymore. Except when a guy holds a door open for me

The synopsis from cable gave something away (the very end bit)... so I remember thinking 'but that didn't happen... I wonder why they said that' only to see what unfolded... I will be waiting with bated breath for the next season to start.

Amanda

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I taped it, and started to watch it but got side tracked. I turned it off but didn't FF the tape past, so they were taped over. I have no idea what happened. I think I only saw about 15 minutes of the first one. I'll catch it in a rerun before next season starts. They usually replay them.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree it was brutal and a little graphic but not much shocks me anymore on TV. I must be getting old, I think good shows were when they left a lot up to the watchers imagination and didn't need to show everything

I want to know what's up with the last minute of the show. BANG and show over!? I was like NOOOOO! I don't want to post anymore and spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

Apparently you have to travel to Canada to find the REALLY messed up folk!

Also, the poor pig farmers just can't catch a break, can they? First swine flu, next body part eating pigs!

Yes I guess it's sort of ironic isn't it. But then again as non-violent, and docile we Canadians may seem we still did have our Crazy Pig Farmer Robert Picton to give shows like this story-lines.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Hotch's voiceover at the end, I kind of thought it might be the end of Criminal Minds......I had to go online to see if it had been renewed for next year (it has). If it was the series finale, it would have been the darkest finale ever.

I don't think the episode was much different from any episode of Crimnal Minds, but the ending was definitely something else. I guess the shooter is a bad guy from a past episode? That's what I heard anyway. If so, I didn't see that one.

I wonder if they're writing Hotch out or if he'll survive? I like him, I liked him back when he was in "Dharma and Greg". But I liked Gideon, too, and they wrote him out

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Willowy

With Hotch's voiceover at the end, I kind of thought it might be the end of Criminal Minds......I had to go online to see if it had been renewed for next year (it has). If it was the series finale, it would have been the darkest finale ever.

I don't think the episode was much different from any episode of Crimnal Minds, but the ending was definitely something else. I guess the shooter is a bad guy from a past episode? That's what I heard anyway. If so, I didn't see that one.

I wonder if they're writing Hotch out or if he'll survive? I like him, I liked him back when he was in "Dharma and Greg". But I liked Gideon, too, and they wrote him out
Does anyone remember the episode where a sheriff makes a deal with a serial killer? At the end the old sheriff is killed and Hotch tells the serial
killer All deals are off. That he makes No Deals.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Does anyone remember the episode where a sheriff makes a deal with a serial killer? At the end the old sheriff is killed and Hotch tells the serial
killer All deals are off. That he makes No Deals.
That's what they're saying over on the IMDb boards. Hotch worked that case when he was still new, so he had an attachment to it. Since they never caught him in the end of that one, it was something that was going to get revisited... looks like we have to wait to see the resolution.

Amanda

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just saw the first part last night...wow...and the ending? Isn't that the guy from that group from the finale last season? Where they go around blasting random people?

Anyway, I'm watching the 2nd one tonight, so maybe I'll find out.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg.....that episode was really disturbing. But pretty much every episode of Criminal Minds creeps me out. I find myself thinking about it for days after watching it.

This one was particularly disturbing, though.

Isn't that character The Reaper? He was, indeed, in a previous episode, and had gotten away, and I remember thinking, "He'll be coming back - probably for the season finale." I think it was that guy.

An amazing show, actually - writing, directing, acting. It all works so well together - and leaves you thinking.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had heard or read somewhere that if you want to get rid of a body, take it to a pig farm. The pigs will take care of it.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had taped it and I was warned by my sister that it was pretty brutal, after watching it I had to agree but the show is a good one and I will continue watching next season. The reality of life is often brutal and this episode sure showed it, scary.