Volunteers for Member Spotlight

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goooooooooooood Morning my Dear Members of TCS!!!...

One of the Main Activities here on TCS Is to create a big community where we can know to each others of course RESPECTING
the own privacy of each members as well...

the game, THE MEMBER ON SPOTLIGHT is a great game where in a general way can we know the character of each members of the site, you can see that we try to NOT invade the privacy of everyone, just is to participate in a rounds of some questions from all members and made it so deep as the member on the Spotlight wants to do...

I "need" Volunteers for "re-take" this nice idea....I will to put in contact by PM and feel free to express here in this thread if you want to be choosed, so we try to schedule more or less when would be your turn...

I have here some expresions from some members who until momente don´t was choose, Please let me know by PM if want´s to be elected...

Originally Posted by Februa

I would also do it
(look how many volunteers there are? dying out HAH!!)
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Bring on the questions! I would happily do it!
Originally Posted by Xulili

I would love to be in the spotlight as well.
Originally Posted by nekkiddoglady

Looks like a fun way to get to know memebers.. I would do it too
Originally Posted by felineorc

Not sure how it works but it sounds like fun and I haven't been picked.
I don't get on line a lot thought these days as I am studying at the moment, but I am willing to go on the list.
Thanks
Originally Posted by vampcow

sounds fun. count me in.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too! I always felt bad that I was never picked for this.
Silly, I know.

I didn't know we could sign up to be a part of it. I thought it was randomly done.

Count me in! I love learning about others and have no probelm with people learning about me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much for your entusiatics responses at this thread...

Soon I send a PM where you´ll be notify by me, about with the probably dates for you can participate...
...I´m scheduling the dates about it, so give me a bit of patience...Certainly YOU´LL be here on the Spotlight!...