Princess out cutes herself once again :)

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well Princess figured out where i get the canned food out to feed them, and today she went into the box and pulled out a can and pushed it into the middle of the kitchen floor

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

well Princess figured out where i get the canned food out to feed them, and today she went into the box and pulled out a can and pushed it into the middle of the kitchen floor
Hint, hint! Is she being too subtle for you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Hint, hint! Is she being too subtle for you?
lol its hilarious...she cant get enough, but i guess its cause shes in her growing years

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's not only cute but so smart!

I had a cat that could pull a pantry door open (it didn't close right), knock down the bag of dogfood spilling it all over the floor but didn't touch her cans which were on the same shelf!

Cats always amaze me. Sometimes I think they are sooo intelligent but don't want us to know it so we feel useful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
seriously, they always amaze me with how smart they are

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

Yep she's a smart one! Good luck keeping her out of trouble! My smarty pants Jordan has always been a trouble maker. The smarter they are the more ways they find to be naughty!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are in their glory because at my new apartment they can easily open the cabinets.
I make sure to keep the dry food bag in a place they can't reach because I don't need to come home and find it's been ripped open and food all over the place!