Pea Diddle is soooooo Funny!!!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pea Diddle has starting having these wild break out periods where he runs around the house as fast as his feet can carry him. He usually finds something to circle around and then zooms away to come back and make another circle. This morning the circle was around the toilet. Zoom...as fast as he can..and it's on tile so he sliiiidddddeeeessss out of the bathroom and then back in and around the toilet again. We were laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes it was just a riot!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

Pea Diddle has starting having these wild break out periods where he runs around the house as fast as his feet can carry him. He usually finds something to circle around and then zooms away to come back and make another circle. This morning the circle was around the toilet. Zoom...as fast as he can..and it's on tile so he sliiiidddddeeeessss out of the bathroom and then back in and around the toilet again. We were laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes it was just a riot!
Sounds like he's having a cracking good time at your house!

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thats hilarious! Princess does the same thing esp in the mornings when we 1st wake up, she will start racing around the house climbing and richocheting off the couch.....its always a good laugh to start the day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, Diddles has it made, he's got a big brother Bear that he plays with all day long, he only gets the best of food and I try to keep our old girl Munchie from wishing him off the face of the planet. She doesn't think he's so funny. Diddles also has two of the three kitties here that will get down and just wrestle with him too. It's really fun to have such happy fur babies.