Ncis

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch last night? What do you think is going to happen with Ziva? I love this show!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I did!

I think she will somehow get out of it and come back to the US.

CBS did pickup the spinoff for this Fall, so we'll be seeing the Los Angeles group with LL Cool J and Chris O Donnell.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I did!

CBS did pickup the spinoff for this Fall, so we'll be seeing the Los Angeles group with LL Cool J and Chris O Donnell.
Me, too. They can't have a group of all guys, for one, and who could keep Tony in line better?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think there was a coded message in what Ziva told Jethro before they left Israel. He gave her an odd look and then later said that she made him choose.

So I think they know that something is up and that it's really a covert operation between NCIS and The Mossad. They after all are on the same side.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

It will be NCIS covert operation to free Ziva. Tony to the rescue!!!

After Kate they wouldn't kill Ziva off. Maybe right her out but not kill her. She will be back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I did!

Huh, what??? A spin off of NCIS???

I'm thinking it has to go that way too. I sure hope so!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I think there was a coded message in what Ziva told Jethro before they left Israel. He gave her an odd look and then later said that she made him choose.

So I think they know that something is up and that it's really a covert operation between NCIS and The Mossad. They after all are on the same side.
You may have something there!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the show!

Wasn't that Ziva who was tied to the chair looking like she had the crud beat out of her?

I think, somehow, that Tony will end up doing something to rescue her.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Tony is so sexy
I love this show, I think we are a bit behind here in Australia but I watch the show religiously!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NCIS is currently my favorite show. I have a crush on Gibbs. Tony's cute, but Gibbs is.....intriguing. Is that because girls like the bad boys? Or maybe I have a thing for older dudes
. But in real life I'd probably end up with McGee---nerdy is more my style.

I think Ziva will be back. I suppose they'll all rush off to save her in a several-part series. Maybe with help from the new spin-off people. I dunno. I didn't like the intro episodes for the spin-off, but maybe that's because there wasn't enough Gibbs
. It always takes me a few episodes for me to decide if I like a new show, so I guess we'll see.

I think it could be time for a new "probie", but of course it would have to be a woman to keep the balance. But I do really think Ziva will be back in some capacity......maybe like on "House", where the members of his old team still hang around and are in every episode.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rockcat I can't believe that I didn't know you were a NCIS fan
I agree that Ziva & Gibbs set something up. I don't think they will let Ziva & Tony get together until the series is near the end, everyone tunes in to see their chemistry.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to see them focus a little on Tony's past next season. Other than being an agent we really don't know anything about what he did before working at NCIS. We've seen glimpses of Gibbs, Ziva, and Duckie and their pasts.

I like the weekly battle of wills between Vance and Gibbs. I get the feeling that if Gibbs coiuld head slap him he would.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

I think we're going to see a Tony/Ziva secret love affair .... Like Palmer had with Agent Lee
It had better be secret----isn't that Gibbs' Rule # 9 (or whatever number)---Never Date a Co-Worker?

Originally Posted by Essayons89

I like the weekly battle of wills between Vance and Gibbs. I get the feeling that if Gibbs coiuld head slap him he would.
Haha, who doesn't want to slap their boss? I'd like to see that, though....probably wouldn't be a great career move.