Home sweet home!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO happy to be back home!

I was in LA for a couple of days, and left the three kitties alone... I almost died so much I missed them... I was also worried sick!
The best thing of my trip was to look from the window when I got home, and seeing the three little faces looking at me from the inside... It melted my heart!
I got back to three happy and healthy kitties - my foster, hope, has been here for 8 days, and she is completely at home. Today the three of them were playing chase together - no hisses, no fight, and LOTS of play!

I just LOVE them so much............................ I am going out of town on Thursday for 6 days, and I miss them already!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad that you come back safe and your kittys are well too...

about your next absence,.....do you left in charge to someone in care of your kittys?...
6 days are a lot!...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We HATED leaving them! In fact, thank goodness we no longer have to travel for business, because it'd probably kill us.

...but yes, the best part of traveling is coming home to those loving babies!

So glad to hear all went well while you were gone, and things sound like they're going so wonderfully for/with Hope! She is just blossoming in your home!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Glad that you come back safe and your kittys are well too...

about your next absence,.....do you left in charge to someone in care of your kittys?...
6 days are a lot!...
Oh yeah! Of course! My neighbor will come twice a day to check on them, and to give them love - she loves them... I call her my kitties grandma. I just left them this time because I want to be more independent if they need to be home for a couple of days. My neighbor is developing Alzheimer, and I don't want to bother her if I don't need to...

Originally Posted by LDG

We HATED leaving them! In fact, thank goodness we no longer have to travel for business, because it'd probably kill us.

...but yes, the best part of traveling is coming home to those loving babies!

So glad to hear all went well while you were gone, and things sound like they're going so wonderfully for/with Hope! She is just blossoming in your home!

Laurie
I know... It's hard - I used to love to travel, but now I actually love coming home. People might think I am weird, but my kitties are really like my kids, and I miss them too much when I am away...
Oh, Hope is doing GREAT! She is still skittish, but she is happy here - the three of them sleep on my bed now, and they play all the time. Hide and seek, chase, and wrestling - she surely added some life to the house! She is a sweetheart; loooves being petted.