The Bachelorette-Jillian!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else SUPER EXCITED!?

I already have a favorite! Jake, the airline pilot!

YAY! I hope she finds love this time! She totally deserves it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching, I'm so happy its finally on! I love Jillian

I don't have a favorite guy yet, but I have a few that I really dislike already

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I recorded it last night so I have to watch it tonight- I'll have to pay close attention to Jake

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like 3 now

I do NOT like that cocky body builder looking guy...I forget his name. But he sorta reminds me of my ex and he sends shivers down my spine

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it, but can't really tell any of them apart yet, let alone have a favorite

Once she narrows it down to 10 or so, then I'll pick one!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ok, i watched it! :clap; I really like Jake, Kiptyn and Juan
i do not like that guy Dave from Dayton, the one who got the first impression rose
I absolutely hate Bryan, the one who said "Hot Tub Harris" when he got out the limo, and Tanner who likes feet is just plain freaky
The break-dance instructor, Mike I think? seems like he's a lot of fun (kinda like Jesse in Deanna's season)

I didn't understand why she picked a coupe of them, like Simon from England for example, did she even get to talk to him one on one? if she did they didn't show that

Should be a very interesting season given the "previews" they showed... some have GFs, one only wants to be the next bachelor, Wes jsut wants exposure for his country music career- you'd think the network would do a better job of weeding those kind of people out

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

ok, i watched it! :clap; I really like Jake, Kiptyn and Juan
i do not like that guy Dave from Dayton, the one who got the first impression rose
I absolutely hate Bryan, the one who said "Hot Tub Harris" when he got out the limo, and Tanner who likes feet is just plain freaky
The break-dance instructor, Mike I think? seems like he's a lot of fun (kinda like Jesse in Deanna's season)

I didn't understand why she picked a coupe of them, like Simon from England for example, did she even get to talk to him one on one? if she did they didn't show that

Should be a very interesting season given the "previews" they showed... some have GFs, one only wants to be the next bachelor, Wes jsut wants exposure for his country music career- you'd think the network would do a better job of weeding those kind of people out
Katie, those are the same three guys that I like
Dave seems kinda shady and I almost think maybe he's the one who wants to be the next bachelor. I can see him like that....

I like Mike the break dacne instructor too

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Katie, those are the same three guys that I like
Dave seems kinda shady and I almost think maybe he's the one who wants to be the next bachelor. I can see him like that....

I like Mike the break dacne instructor too
Dave seems like an a$$
like the way he was telling the "you're a great catch" guy that he would talk about him to his face
WTH is that about?

I think the men get more catty than the women

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dave seems like an a$$
like the way he was telling the "you're a great catch" guy that he would talk about him to his face
WTH is that about?

I think the men get more catty than the women
I know! He seems like a sleezeball! Ugh! I agree the men are more catty! I cannot believe(well I guess I can)that some people are in this for other reasons than to find love. I would be terrified if that were me that she may choose someone who will break her heart again....it's so sad

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wes really does need to go. He's the type of guy that's all super nice during the intial phase of relationship then turns into a total butthead once he's got you in love with him
and that's aside from all the rumors about why he's there (although that's pretty obviuos
) and if he has a girlfriend.

I like Kiptyn and Jake, but I really think she's going to get rid of Jake pretty soon, he's too perfect
BS! I also cannot for the life of me understand why she keeps Tanner "foot-fetish" around

I liked Ed and am sorry he had to leave, but I thought she was a jerk about that whole thing. First she tells him she'll understand and then she gets all upset. If I were in this situation and it came down to my livelihood, like Jake said in thsi economy you do not want to lose your job, and the slim chance that I would find my soulmate, I'd go with my job too

Reid is cool, I feel like I don't "know" him yet. I like Jesse too, anyone else think he looks just like Dale Earnhart Jr?

Robby and Mike seem like fun, nice guys, but I think they are both too young

yes, i am waaaaay to into this show

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wes is a scumball!! Did you see the previews where he is talking about he has got what he wanted, & could go home anytime? If he does ever get a record deal, I will boycott. I like Jake, Kiptun & Jesse. There is something about Reid that I don't like, not sure what "it" is. Tanner is really wierd, the whole foot fetish thing kind of creeps me out, but I do think he is there for Jillian.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Wes is a scumball!! Did you see the previews where he is talking about he has got what he wanted, & could go home anytime? If he does ever get a record deal, I will boycott. I like Jake, Kiptun & Jesse. There is something about Reid that I don't like, not sure what "it" is. Tanner is really wierd, the whole foot fetish thing kind of creeps me out, but I do think he is there for Jillian.
I like Jake Kyptin and Jesse also

Jesse is REALLY starting to grow on me. I did really like Ed and was also sad to see him go.

I cannot STAND Wes. He is such a jerk and creeper. UGH!

I do like Michael BUT I do think he is too young. Not that 25 is too young(I'm 23) but I think he is too young for Jillian. I do think it's cute that he has this HUGE crush on her though.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to string up Wes, I can't beleive they (ABC) didn't screen better. I hope Jake beats the crap out of him!! I have a feeling Jillian is gonna get her heart broken.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my heart broke for Jake last night
I cannot believe she cut him!!!

At this point I realyl hope she picks either Kiptyn or Jesse
it will be interesting to see who has performance anxiety

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

my heart broke for Jake last night
I cannot believe she cut him!!!

At this point I realyl hope she picks either Kiptyn or Jesse
it will be interesting to see who has performance anxiety
I know!!! I can't believe she didn't keep Jake. He seems like such a nice guy. And Wes! omg what a jerk. I really hope she finds out about him soon. The drama is killing me

I still like Reid and Kiptyn. Does it seem like Jake gets back in the running? Or just shows up to tell her about Wes and then leaves again. It was hard to tell from the previews.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Finally Wes the dirtbag is gone!!! His comments at the end of the show made me want to reach thru the TV and punch his lights out!!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! She should have kicked him off weeks ago. Out of the three left, I like Reid the best. He's just funny

Maybe Jake will be the next bachelor?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to be starting a Facebook group to boycott Wes' album, PM me if you want to join
What a
!

The finale looks to be rife with drama
At this point it doesn't really matter to me who she ends up with

I am the only one, but do you like Jillian a lot less than when this thing started?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm going to be starting a Facebook group to boycott Wes' album, PM me if you want to join
What a
!

The finale looks to be rife with drama
At this point it doesn't really matter to me who she ends up with

I am the only one, but do you like Jillian a lot less than when this thing started?
Yeah, I liked Jillian better before all of this. She's starting to get on my nerves now
At least she didn't sleep with all of them!