Adorable 4 week old babies--Ginger's babies are growing up!

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we've had lots of first in the last week. First nail trimming, first time leaving the nest box, first meal of real food and first using of the litter box.

Here are the babies, Sesame (female/cream), Sage (female/torbie), Nutmeg (female/tortie), Dill (male/blue and white) and still unnamed (male/fever coat, black and white).

Guesses on coat length would be greatly appreciated!

We are still trying to decide whether Sage or Dill will stay with us.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2155.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2156.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2171.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2172.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2174.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/cinderella19/?action=view&current=DSCN2173.flv

Hope you enjoyed them--I enjoy every minute with them, and Ginger who is just a doll and wants to be a kitten again, without responsibility.

Leslie

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I seeing things, or is the one with the "fever coat" turning into a tuxi? (w/ a white tip on the end of his tail?)

Leslie - they are adorable... and you and hubby have done SUCH a good job with this charming little fur family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity--it's been a lot of extra work but so rewarding!

The fever coat baby is definitely turning into a tuxie haven't noticed the tip on the tail--torbie has a white tip on her tail though. And thank you. We are enjoying almost every minute of it. We have been lucky that momma is so sweet, she takes such good care of her babies.

Leslie

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks I'll be sure to let them and Ginger know.

Leslie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such adorable babies, and a good mama! Funny watching her chasing after the babies to get a few licks in where she can. You can just hear her, "Oh you are so dirty. Hey stop! Let me give you a bath.
Dirty little babies..."

I love that third video, I think it's Nutmeg? "Itz rewwy hard to giv sewf a baf wen so wobbelwy."

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i think Pepper would be a good name for your unnamed kit - i like his coat color! wonder what he'll look like as an adult?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so cute. I love to watch kittens when they first start eating solid food.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So adorable. I love the chubby, wobbly, wriggly stage. They look so fat and healthy and happy. You're doing a great job with them. Mama Ginger is, too!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the names! they are so cute
I still want that fever coat little guy! I think Pepper would be a great name for him, or maybe Anise (the flavor of licorice) but that's a little more girly

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
valanhb--isn't Ginger funny, "I will bathe you, you can't run from me" That was miss Sage giving herself a bath and having a hard time staying up.

laureen-I wonder too what the fever coat baby will look like in the future--I may get to know as I believe my neighbors are going to keep that little guy.

denice--aren't they funny eating?

myfamiliars--thanks I think momma is doing a good job too!

cattybird-thanks!

katiemae--thanks I'm glad I choose the spice theme it worked out well. I'm so undecided on the fever coat baby someone else PMed with Pepper as a suggestion. I guess I'm struggling as I have a Pepper already--a turtle but she's staying and he's not.

Leslie

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love little baby kittys. There something so cute about the way their tails just stick straight out.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

Well we've had lots of first in the last week. First nail trimming, first time leaving the nest box, first meal of real food and first using of the litter box.

Here are the babies, Sesame (female/cream), Sage (female/torbie), Nutmeg (female/tortie), Dill (male/blue and white) and still unnamed (male/fever coat, black and white).
I can help make your decision as to which one you keep. You keep Sage, I will keep Dill. He is beautiful....

Originally Posted by AddieBee

Am I seeing things, or is the one with the "fever coat" turning into a tuxi? (w/ a white tip on the end of his tail?)
slight hijack....

Fever coat???? Is that the white fur over top the other fur? Why is it called fever coat? Does it fall out?

I'm thinking my black kitties have this... only not as much.... it's on their feet.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

katiemae--thanks I'm glad I choose the spice theme it worked out well. I'm so undecided on the fever coat baby someone else PMed with Pepper as a suggestion. I guess I'm struggling as I have a Pepper already--a turtle but she's staying and he's not.

Leslie
then go w/Anise!