You're just so proud of yourself, aren't you?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meow, meow! I was woken up this am @ 6 am - not a good thing in my book. Butzie was saying, "Look at me! I figured out how to open the screen door! Thank you so much for using WD40 to make it slide easier! BTW, I let my new friend, Toughie, in. He had breakfast with me. He did complain that it was still leftover from last night, so could you please get out of bed a little earlier tomorrow and feed us first?"

"Oh, and thanks also for the broken lock on the door so you can't lock me in."

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Butzie
, you're such a silly fellow! I'm sure your mommy was real happy to be woken up so early this morning. And what fun it must have been to have a playdate with your new friend, Toughie. But, what really takes the cake (or, um, catnip) is that you, Butzie, are a terrific problem solver who understands the benefits of WD40 and a bit of patience.

As for you, poor mom, just think what a conversation starter Butzie's little escapade is. And, really, who needs sleep anyways...especially when you have a cute little troublemaker to tend to

Butzie, me thinks your mommy is going to enforce a no-friends-over-the-house rule starting tomorrow morning. Well, maybe not, but how 'bout tomorrow you at least wait until 9:00am to start your delinquint (yet very funny
) behavior?! I'm thinking your mom could use some much needed rest...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Wow, what a considerate Meowmy you are! Butzie had quite a story to tell. I bet she won't be as happy about you getting that lock fixed, though.
You think? lol