best bridal shower favor ever!!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I was supposed to go to the theater to see a play with my mom, but when I got to her house it turned out it was my bridal shower!!! (she gave the tickets to my dad and a friend which I didn't mind at all since the play was a substitue for another show we REALLY wanted to see but got canceled)

Anyway it was really cool but my sisters and friends did the BEST thing for the favors which made me cry and shows how well they know me.... I got a card from my sister that said....a large donate was made in your name in honor of your bridal shower to the ASPCA!! Instead of spending alot of money on favors they took the money and gave it to the animals!!
I told them that was the most awesome thing ever!!!

But then they took it one step further and pulled out a basket piled high with mini rubber duckies in the shape of cats. (its really cute) and my sister handed me a cat/duck that had the same coloring as moo and around its neck was a tiny rose and a card that read a donation was made to the ASPCA

I told them that was the best thing they could do since I'm a major softie for animals in shelters and whenever the commericals come on I cry like mad and want to adopt all the kitties I see!!! Anyway just wanted to share with my fellow animal lovers the most awesome bridal shower favor ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol ok I will try and post a photo of the kitty duckies.

Also, I got this mat for a picture that says...This is hard to ask but we have to know... are we adopted? and in the center is a place for a photo of my cats and around the edges are these cute little cats made out of femo.
I laughed really hard when I saw it at a craft fair so my mother's friend got it for me and put it in my wishing well.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

Also, I got this mat for a picture that says...This is hard to ask but we have to know... are we adopted? and in the center is a place for a photo of my cats and around the edges are these cute little cats made out of femo.
I laughed really hard when I saw it at a craft fair so my mother's friend got it for me and put it in my wishing well.
That is so funny!
Your friends and family are so thoughtful.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a special thing to do for you!

And I agree with the others, we need pictures of those kitty - duckies!