More new additions

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We added two more new additions to the family last week! My daughter's lizard passed away and she of course wanted to get another to replace it. She did a great job taking care of her lizard, but DH and I were not thrilled at the idea of getting another pet that we needed to feed crickets to every day. So we decided to go to the shelter and look at possibly getting her a kitten of her own. But we ended up coming home with two! They are brothers who were abandoned at the shelter with no information about them. They are 8 weeks old now, and got neutered last week. Here are their photos:

This is Prince, my Dd's kitten.

Prince is a bit more outgoing than his brother.

This is LaLa. He technically belongs to my Ds.

LaLa is a bit more timid than his brother, but is quickly learning that he kinda likes cuddling and attention!

Only Locket has met them so far, and he had an absolute tantrum of course.
I am anxious to introduce them to the big boys; I think they will be good role models for these little babies.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!
they are both way too freaking cute
Congratulations on the new additions to your family

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My god. That picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so beautiful! I am sure they are gonna be soooo gorgeous as they get older too. I can't wait to watch them grow up! Your daughter must be sooo happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your replies! They are both just little sweethearts. They have a vet appointment on Thursday for a check up. I noticed today that they are both sneezing a bit - no runny eyes or lethargy at this point, but I am hoping they don't develop any serious URI. So they will be staying in "quarantine" in the bedroom for awhile yet.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooohhhhhh! MYYYY!!!! GOODNESSSSSS!!!!!! Two adorable bundles of fluff!!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new additions!
So adorable, cute and cuddly!! Those boys are going to be soooo handsome as they get older!

I can't wait to hear how they get along with the others

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, they are so fluffy.
It makes me want to snuggle and pet and love them forever. I have room here. I could re-rescue them from... um... Locket's tantrums! Right. And they would be so happy here, really, I promise...

These guys are so cute!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amazing. They match the pair we got back in about 1988 exactly. Wickett (gray) and Truman (tiger).

What a gorgeous pair of kittens!