Alex, Dylan, and Natalie...new foster babies!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Contrary to their names, these three are all girls. Apparently they're named after Charlie's Angels (movie version). They were dumped at the pound, and a small rescue group got them out. They (of course) have URI's, and are being treated. When they're well, my other foster girl Tess will join them. Tess is a former feral, still shy girl, whereas these guys are super social...I'm hoping that will help Tess. Anyway, here they are...I'm still trying to learn to tell them apart!

Alex

Dylan

Natalie

And some random group shots

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a rule at the shelter here, never name a cat Natalie, or it is naughty or "evil". let's see....the last Natalie was cat/dog aggressive. The one before that bit me. The one before that....oh I forgot what her problem was.

I hope your Natty isn't as naughty!

And the pic of them eating - the one in the middle....now that's cuteness.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are in trouble, Kelly

I wish I was near, they are adorable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

We have a rule at the shelter here, never name a cat Natalie, or it is naughty or "evil". let's see....the last Natalie was cat/dog aggressive. The one before that bit me. The one before that....oh I forgot what her problem was.

I hope your Natty isn't as naughty!

And the pic of them eating - the one in the middle....now that's cuteness.
It's only day one, but so far Natalie's the sweetest and cuddliest, and frankly, the prettiest. I was cuddling her, and I thought she wanted to get down, so I set her on the floor, and she climbed right back up and snuggled into my neck.
So, so far so good!
Perhaps I've broken the curse

Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I just noticed - does the side of this box say "TRILOGY"? Because if it does, that is just tooooo perfect!
It does say "trilogy"...that's too funny!

Originally Posted by Pami

You are in trouble, Kelly

I wish I was near, they are adorable
I'm in big trouble! They are three whirling dervishes! You want to know who's really in trouble? Tess. She just doesn't know it yet!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they are too sweet!
I love the picture of them eating - what a bunch of cuties, I can't wait to see more pictures

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! They look so much like my Nora!

I can tell them apart. Alex has a half white chin but the other two don't, and Dylan has white on her front leg while Natalie doesn't.
They are absolutely adorable! I noticed the "trilogy" on the box also and thought it was funny!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Wow! They look so much like my Nora!

I can tell them apart. Alex has a half white chin but the other two don't, and Dylan has white on her front leg while Natalie doesn't.
They are absolutely adorable! I noticed the "trilogy" on the box also and thought it was funny!
Yup! that's exactly how I can tell them apart!
Alex also has white a little further up one leg, and her "blaze" is a bit crooked. IRL, Dylan is super scrawny...well, they're all scrawny, but Dylan even more so.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by browneyes106

They are cuties. How old are they?
They're probably around 9 weeks.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my gosh!!! They are absolutely adorable!! They remind me so much of my RB girl Demeter