TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Alex, Dylan, and Natalie...new foster babies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alex, Dylan, and Natalie...new foster babies!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Contrary to their names, these three are all girls. Apparently they're named after Charlie's Angels (movie version). They were dumped at the pound, and a small rescue group got them out. They (of course) have URI's, and are being treated. When they're well, my other foster girl Tess will join them. Tess is a former feral, still shy girl, whereas these guys are super social...I'm hoping that will help Tess. Anyway, here they are...I'm still trying to learn to tell them apart!

Alex





Dylan





Natalie





And some random group shots





post #2 of 24
Oh my gosh, what an adorable set of triplets!!!!
post #3 of 24
cuteness overload
post #4 of 24
We have a rule at the shelter here, never name a cat Natalie, or it is naughty or "evil". let's see....the last Natalie was cat/dog aggressive. The one before that bit me. The one before that....oh I forgot what her problem was.

I hope your Natty isn't as naughty!

And the pic of them eating - the one in the middle....now that's cuteness.
post #5 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post


I just noticed - does the side of this box say "TRILOGY"? Because if it does, that is just tooooo perfect!
post #6 of 24
You are in trouble, Kelly

I wish I was near, they are adorable
post #7 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
We have a rule at the shelter here, never name a cat Natalie, or it is naughty or "evil". let's see....the last Natalie was cat/dog aggressive. The one before that bit me. The one before that....oh I forgot what her problem was.

I hope your Natty isn't as naughty!

And the pic of them eating - the one in the middle....now that's cuteness.
It's only day one, but so far Natalie's the sweetest and cuddliest, and frankly, the prettiest. I was cuddling her, and I thought she wanted to get down, so I set her on the floor, and she climbed right back up and snuggled into my neck. So, so far so good! Perhaps I've broken the curse
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente View Post
I just noticed - does the side of this box say "TRILOGY"? Because if it does, that is just tooooo perfect!
It does say "trilogy"...that's too funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
You are in trouble, Kelly

I wish I was near, they are adorable
I'm in big trouble! They are three whirling dervishes! You want to know who's really in trouble? Tess. She just doesn't know it yet!
post #8 of 24
Oh they are too sweet! I love the picture of them eating - what a bunch of cuties, I can't wait to see more pictures
post #9 of 24
they are very precious
post #10 of 24
I know it's been said, but... HOLY CROW!! TRIPLETS!!!!
post #11 of 24
Wow! They look so much like my Nora!

I can tell them apart. Alex has a half white chin but the other two don't, and Dylan has white on her front leg while Natalie doesn't. They are absolutely adorable! I noticed the "trilogy" on the box also and thought it was funny!
post #12 of 24
Wow. They are unbelievably cute. I can't really tell them apart, though. I can't wait to see more pics!
post #13 of 24
Awesome pictures of super cute kitties!
post #14 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kara_leigh View Post
Wow! They look so much like my Nora!

I can tell them apart. Alex has a half white chin but the other two don't, and Dylan has white on her front leg while Natalie doesn't. They are absolutely adorable! I noticed the "trilogy" on the box also and thought it was funny!
Yup! that's exactly how I can tell them apart! Alex also has white a little further up one leg, and her "blaze" is a bit crooked. IRL, Dylan is super scrawny...well, they're all scrawny, but Dylan even more so.
post #15 of 24
The cutest triplets ever!
post #16 of 24
OMG They are all so adorable great pic
post #17 of 24
They are cuties. How old are they?
post #18 of 24
I love the name Dylan for a girl - reminds me of DH
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyes106 View Post
They are cuties. How old are they?
They're probably around 9 weeks.
post #20 of 24
oh my gosh!!! They are absolutely adorable!! They remind me so much of my RB girl Demeter
post #21 of 24
Lovely girls! Sooo cute!
post #22 of 24
Aww! How old are they? They look around the same age as my fosters(nearly 7 weeks). I've got 5 identical ones too- soon you'll learn little tricks to tell them apart They're sooo cute!
post #23 of 24
Awwww,
post #24 of 24
You and the rest of TCS need to stop posting pictures of kittens, or I need to stop opening these threads. This is horrible. I am going to die from the cuteness.



Yep. Died.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Alex, Dylan, and Natalie...new foster babies!