and a couple more then and nows

then:

now:

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous!!!

Kizzy has very similar markings to my little guy, but with longer hair. Our little one, who was rescued from the street, is thought to be part Ragdoll. Do you know what breed your baby is? I noticed in the first picture Kizzy's tail was missing some hair - what happened?

Kizzy's just adorable, and apparently knows it, judging from that last pic!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KTLynn

He is gorgeous!!!

Kizzy has very similar markings to my little guy, but with longer hair. Our little one, who was rescued from the street, is thought to be part Ragdoll. Do you know what breed your baby is? I noticed in the first picture Kizzy's tail was missing some hair - what happened?

Kizzy's just adorable, and apparently knows it, judging from that last pic!!!
Kizzy is a ragdoll.

The pic with the fur missing off his tail, when he came to me, he had ringworm. We shaved the fur off the part where the ringworm was, to apply topical fungicide to it.

It hasn't 100% grown back in, but its not noticable now unless you really look, then you can see that 1/3 of his tail fur is shorter than the rest.

Do you have a pic of your baby? Please post it if you do, I'd love to compare the two.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There seems to be a lot more Kizzy and a lot less lap!
I'm still totally in
with him though!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's grown into a gorgeous hunka furball baby! You must be doing something right!!

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Kizzy is a ragdoll.

The pic with the fur missing off his tail, when he came to me, he had ringworm. We shaved the fur off the part where the ringworm was, to apply topical fungicide to it.

It hasn't 100% grown back in, but its not noticable now unless you really look, then you can see that 1/3 of his tail fur is shorter than the rest.

Do you have a pic of your baby? Please post it if you do, I'd love to compare the two.
I thought Kizzy might be a Ragdoll! He's one handsome boy!

My little guy had ringworm too, when I brought him home. He didn't get a topical, but did get a few baths, poor baby, with a medicated shampoo (which he was very stoic about, even at 6 weeks
)

I'm not surprised Kizzy's tail hair hasn't grown back to full length yet, since his hair is so long. It'll get there in time, I'm sure.

I'd love to post a picture of my little boy, but I'm pretty incompetent with that process. The last, and only time I tried it, the pictures came out huge. Thankfully one of the mods took pity on me and cropped them down.

I might give it another try, though.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Kizzy has grown from an adorable baby floofball to a handsome young floofball stud man. I just want to squish him and cuddle him and bury my nose into all that fur!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KTLynn

Here's a picture of Rocky.
Attachment 13665
oh my gosh..... Rocky is gorgeous. Very similiar to Kizzy
..... It's hard to tell in pics, but is Rocky a big boy? I'll be getting a weight on Kizzy when I go to the vet on Thurs.... last check he was 10lbs, I'd put him at 11-12 now. He turned 10mos yesterday