Question of the Day- May 15th - Friday!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you regularly wear jewelry and if so what?

I normally wear just my wedding rings. Necklaces just choke me and I wear wrist guards so bracelets are out. I will put on my earrings if I'm in the dress up mood.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never remove my jewelry other than to clean it and the piercings.

A sterling toe ring on each foot.
Tiny stering hoops in my ear cartelidge on each ear.
Sterling threader earrings threaded through three upper lobe piercings on each ear.
5 sterling bracelets, herringbone, serpentine, braided rope, flattened rope and rope, three on my left wrist, two on my right.
A surgical steel barbel in my tongue.
A titanium nipple ring.
And a titanium bowed barbel in my navel.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only jewelry I wear daily is a silver Celtic braided bracelet I have had since I was a teenager. As for ear-rings, once in awhile, same with necklaces. I use to wear a birthstone ring but with the arthritic problems I have with my hands they can swell up very quick and it is not a wise idea for me to wear rings.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 rings and my watch.

I have absolutely no piercings what so ever, for some reason bracelets bother me, and I rarely wear necklaces.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmmm, depends on the day.

If my hands are not swollen, I will wear 3 rings (2 wedding, 1 engagment)

on a daily basis:

earrings (studs, 7 in one ear, 5 in the other)
tongue
and a down south oriented piercing

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my ears are triple pierced and the earrings that are in the 2nd, diamond and sapphire "flowers" from my father, and 3rd, diamond studs, holes never come out. I have 3 pairs of dangly earrings for my 1st holes, white gold pair, yellow gold pair and a white gold pair with blue topaz and diamonds that I put in when I remember

I like to wear necklaces, but the last 2 I had were very thin chains and they both broke, one my fault, one Perseus' fault
I need to get a new chain

I have rings, but I don't wear them, heck, I didn't even wear my wedding ring when I was married
my fingers swell sometimes and make rings a wee bit uncomfortable.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

my ears are triple pierced and the earrings that are in the 2nd, diamond and sapphire "flowers" from my father, and 3rd, diamond studs, holes never come out. I have 3 pairs of dangly earrings for my 1st holes, white gold pair, yellow gold pair and a white gold pair with blue topaz and diamonds that I put in when I remember

I like to wear necklaces, but the last 2 I had were very thin chains and they both broke, one my fault, one Perseus' fault
I need to get a new chain

I have rings, but I don't wear them, heck, I didn't even wear my wedding ring when I was married
my fingers swell sometimes and make rings a wee bit uncomfortable.
I wear a ring on each hand, a watch on my left wrist, a bracelet on my right and a necklace, no earrings, can't stand them.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually wear jewelry but I usually wear earrings and a cross diamond necklace my brother got for me a few years ago.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never leave the house without my watch, I have to know what time it is at all times. I wear earrings daily (when I leave the house). When I worked I wore jewelry every day, earrings, necklace if warranted, ankle bracelet. The only jewelry I never wore or liked is any type of pin, I'm just not a pin person.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For work : Earrings, necklace(Nothing big), watch and a ring Gil gave me

Going out at night/weekends: Earrings, usually a necklace that's a match or similar, bracelets, watch and the ring Gil bought me again

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being pregnant has changed my jewelry habits.

Pre pregnancy: I have 6 earrings, 4 of which I keep in always. The bottoms ones I woulc change daily but always had something it. I wore my wedding rings and 3 other rings plus a watch. Occasionally, depending on the day I would wear a bracelet or two and maybe a neclace.

Pregnant: My engagement ring hangs around my neck except when I sleep. Just today I had to add my wedding band because of swelling. No other rings fit now. Once I started wearing my ring on a neclace I put in surgical steel hoops in my bottom ears because most of my earrings were too long to wear with a neclace and it was too much work to change them daily when my oprions were so limited. I still wear a watch every day and I also wear a bracelet of moonstone that I charged with energy.

I hope to at least be able to wear all my rings again after I deliver. We'll have to see about the earrings and such with little hands around. I don't want my earrings ripped out.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I wear two rings, one of them my wedding band, a watch, and a silver bracelet my brother gave me years ago every day. I wear earrings (2) when I go out of the house, and sometimes a gold chain necklace.

I feel naked without jewelry, but don't like it "overdone".

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A ring on each hand and a wristwatch, at all times. Sometimes I add a gold chain or two -- not heavy. And if I'm "dressing up", I'll add earrings. I used to wear them all the time, but then my ears became sensitive -- now I can stand to have them in maybe 8 or 9 hours, and then it's several days before I can stand it again. But I still enjoy wearing nice earrings, so I just save them for special occasions.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I'm working I wear two rings on my left hand, a plain gold band and a channel-set diamond band. When I'm home, I switch them to the right and wear the beautiful diamond ring that my husband bought me for Christmas. I need my wedding set re-sized.
I have 3 peircings on one ear and 2 on the other. Diamond studs on the top and diamond & gold hoops in the bottom, and a 3 diamond dangly in the spare.
I also wear a cremation vial with some of Siam's ashes, I only take that off when I sleep because the chain is so long. I used to also wear a gold heart that my husband got me, it's beautiful, but I broke the chain. I feel naked without it!

Never wear a watch anymore, get's in the way at work.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I'm doing any landscaping work whether for clients or my yard -I don't wear anyhting. Getting one's wedding ring cut off in the ER kinda takes care of that!

Otherwise I'll try to remember to put my wedding ring back on for my pt job plus one of my myriad necklaces. Sometimes I'll wear a bracelet but not all the time.
No earings for me unless its a really special occasion. But I'll wear more rings too.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pierced ears so I always wear studs or small hoops and wear a jade ring on my right hand daily. I never leave the house without my watch and sometimes a thin chain necklace.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear my wedding ring, engagement ring, and anniversary band all the time.

Sometimes when going out, I wear the beautiful sapphire, white and yellow gold cat necklace Rob bought me for Xmas.

I also wear body jewelry in my 15 piercings.