furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
http://www.naturesvariety.com/news/26

NEW Lower Prices, No Compromises
Nature's Variety News - May 1, 2009
To all Nature's Variety Pet Parents:

During these challenging economic times, families are being forced to evaluate their budgets and make adjustments to their spending plans. At Natureâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Variety, we want to help you stretch your hard earned dollars.

Natureâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Variety is rolling back prices on our most popular formulas. We want to make it easier for devoted pet parents like you to continue feeding our Raw Frozen Diets, grain-free Instinct foods, and wholesome Prairie foods. Think of this as your “Natureâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Variety Pet Food Stimulus Program!â€

As we roll back prices, please be assured that we are making no compromises in product quality – we are continuing to provide superior nutrition using the same ingredients, the same formulas, and the same bag sizes.

Just like you, we want your pet to live the best life possible, and we believe your petâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s health and happiness is fueled by the nutrition you provide each day.

Thank you for choosing Natureâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Variety.

Sincerely,

Reed Howlett, CEO
CEO, Natureâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Variety
good for them!
so happy, i like this food and give it to the farm cats

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really liked this food, but it kept Zee bloated....but it is awesome to see them acknowleding the tough economy and wanting to make things easi8er!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is awesome of them! I know that Taste of the Wild and Eagle Pack has gone out the roof within a year's time