The kitten who still doesn't have a name

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But he does at least have better pics!

We are settling into a routine together nicely. He cries, I come running!
Much better about the bottle. He's a dream baby.

I have no clue what to name him. None whatsoever. Looking for something that means "vocal", cuz he is a screamer. But he is hilarious, when you rub his back he arches up on his back legs....and loves tummy rubs.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww!!!!!!! Given that my babies still have no names either, I don't think I'll be much help!

He's so cute...

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Parlando -Italian, used in opera to refer to a style of singing which mimics speach

Too long a name for such a little guy, but could be shortened to Par, or Lando (though I dislike the unintended Star Wars reference).

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about Taz for tasmanian devil - they SCREAM for everything, including when they mate.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute--don't stress about names I have 5 that are more than 3 weeks old and only two are named technically--I have names in my head for the others, but I'm decided which one to keep and dont' want to settle on a name just yet. I feel like one more week of watching their little purrsonalities unfold will help.

Leslie

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, soooo adorable.

I'm no help with names either, since my two don't have names yet

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww more pics - aren't we spoilt...Ok so you didn't like Toby - how about Rocko, Coupe, Jag, Ford, Harrison, Ducati, Chops, Breeze (coz' he's blue like Sea Breeze), Bacardi....LOL!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about CATANGELO "ONE WHO ANNOUNCES LOUDLY?" That's the only thing I can think of. We almost named one of our cats that but ended up calling him Laughing Boy instead.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad he's not a girl. Then I would suggest Gabby. He's ultra-cute, though. Sorry. I am no good with names.
Gabby Hayes was a man

He looks like a little Toby to me!
He looks nothing like my boyfriend, he's cuter! (sorry Toby)

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since he's a boy, instead of Gabby... why not Gabriel? Then it has some aspects of "Gabby" in it.

I tried "loud" in a few languages in the babelfish translator. "Alto" is loud in Italian. "Fort" is loud in French. "Luid" is loud in Dutch. "Grito" is scream and/or cry in Spanish and Portuguese, or "Grido" in Italian. Those are just according to the translator, though. I personally have no idea if those are right.

Good luck. He is adorable. His little belly is so fat and round. I want to smoosh and kiss it all over.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, since i'm a music person...
Forte
Fortissimo
Belter
Aria
Opera
Arioso
A
ppassionatoAttacca
Bellicoso
Fermata
Brioso
Crescendo
Doloroso
Enfatico
Focoso
Sforzando
Gustoso
Imperioso
[most, not all from here]

then, the non-musical names
Banshee
Kestrel
Eagle
Cougar
Grizzly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Toby, Sea Breeze would be cute, Fortinbras (Fort for short - cuz he's loud!)....see that's my problem, I can pick too many names for him. Need to decide soon, just so it's on the shelter paperwork.