Bugsy got a Lion cut Lol!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bwahahaha! Bugsy's cute in the lion cut. Post pics! The video is precious. It looks like Capone is saying, "Bugsy, you're missing your fur--right here! And here! And here!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL I have been trying to get more photos but heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been so obnoxious lately itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s hard to keep him still. He loves his cut though, he always wants to be touched, and heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s always rolling around while purring. Every time I look at him I laugh at how cute he is. I swear, I have never seen a tiny little pink butt as cute as his LOL.

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, I've seen lion cuts before and that looks more like a poodle cut to me. Why is there still fur on the legs?

It's cute to see the other cat chasing him.

Edit note: On google image search it seems that many groomers are doing it this way now. Weird because I see real lions on a weekly basis and the legs on that cut just look... wrong to me.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eventhough Bugsy is "nakey" he is still gorgeous!!!! And that butt slapping incident is a hoot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breellablue

I'm sorry, I've seen lion cuts before and that looks more like a poodle cut to me. Why is there still fur on the legs?

It's cute to see the other cat chasing him.

Edit note: On google image search it seems that many groomers are doing it this way now. Weird because I see real lions on a weekly basis and the legs on that cut just look... wrong to me.
Its not a real Lion cut. Its close enough though. The reason why we shave Bugsy is because to brush him is a horrible experience for all involved. He stresses out to the point where he shakes. We got him rescued at 1 year old so who knows what happened. If we don't do anything he vomits hairballs frequently.

Since he is not used to it, and does not like to be shaved, I tell the groomer to do as much as she can and if we feel its too much for him we stop and its good enough.

This groomer did an amazing job! She almost got it perfect! The last girl had a bunch of longer hairs sticking out and it was uneven.

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m going for his health not looks, if its not perfect its still super cute! Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s still a lion in my eyes LOL.