Sex this kitten please

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So this kitten is 2 weeks old in this picture, now 3 weeks old. Can you please tell me boy or girl?

Thanks

Leslie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can you get another pic directly on? It looks like its a girl but I need to see a straight forward pic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try another picture tomorrow and to get a few of the others as well hopefully I'll know everyone's then.

Thanks--I was thinking girl as well.

Leslie

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I am crazy, and certainly no expert, but in that second photo, it looks like a "colon" underneath the anus... which would mean boy, right? Maybe I am seeing things...

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having a hard time telling from the photos. The first one looks like a boy to me, the second like a girl. I'm no expert, so I guess it's no wonder I'm stumped.

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not used to "HAiRY HINEYS"....I only have Sphynx and they are alot easier to tell. haha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I didnt' get the cream again but I got the torbie, picture isn't great--really a two person job.

If you can't tell in this picture don't worry about it--i'll try again with Hubby holding them.

Leslie

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually if you know you have one girl (like the torbie), then you can compare them to the others. At certain ages, its easier to tell. Usually I sex kittens when born. When they are 1-4 weeks old, its harder to tell apart till the boys get more where they should have more.....