TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Sex this kitten please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sex this kitten please

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
So this kitten is 2 weeks old in this picture, now 3 weeks old. Can you please tell me boy or girl?


Thanks

Leslie
LL
LL
post #2 of 27
Looks girl to me.

You can gently squeeze the area a little to see if the penis comes out.
post #3 of 27
Can you get another pic directly on? It looks like its a girl but I need to see a straight forward pic.
post #4 of 27
Thread Starter 
I'll try another picture tomorrow and to get a few of the others as well hopefully I'll know everyone's then.

Thanks--I was thinking girl as well.

Leslie
post #5 of 27
Looks like a girl to me
post #6 of 27
It's a girl in my opinion too. Give her a gentle squeeze for me
post #7 of 27
Looks like a girl to me also.

post #8 of 27
I think female -
post #9 of 27
I think she's a girl too
post #10 of 27
I am going to have to agree with everyone else, it looks like a female!
post #11 of 27
Ditto the others, looks like a girl!
post #12 of 27
Here is something that may help you
post #13 of 27
Maybe I am crazy, and certainly no expert, but in that second photo, it looks like a "colon" underneath the anus... which would mean boy, right? Maybe I am seeing things...
post #14 of 27
I agree girl female
post #15 of 27
That is a little girl
post #16 of 27
I am having a hard time telling from the photos. The first one looks like a boy to me, the second like a girl. I'm no expert, so I guess it's no wonder I'm stumped.
post #17 of 27
I'm not used to "HAiRY HINEYS"....I only have Sphynx and they are alot easier to tell. haha
post #18 of 27
I have found this article to be useful....
Click the thumbnail photo to the left of the article...
very helpful photos.
http://www.petplace.com/cats/how-to-...en/page1.aspx#
post #19 of 27
Thread Starter 
Well I didnt' get the cream again but I got the torbie, picture isn't great--really a two person job.

If you can't tell in this picture don't worry about it--i'll try again with Hubby holding them.

Leslie
LL
post #20 of 27
Usually if you know you have one girl (like the torbie), then you can compare them to the others. At certain ages, its easier to tell. Usually I sex kittens when born. When they are 1-4 weeks old, its harder to tell apart till the boys get more where they should have more.....
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack31 View Post
Well I didnt' get the cream again but I got the torbie, picture isn't great--really a two person job.

If you can't tell in this picture don't worry about it--i'll try again with Hubby holding them.

Leslie
A girl - but obviously because she's a Tortie tabby!
post #22 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
A girl - but obviously because she's a Tortie tabby!
Good point.
post #23 of 27
Yup, girl...
post #24 of 27
The torbie is definitely girl. I thought the cream was a girl at first but then looked again, thought about the fact that 90% of reds are male. I know he/she is cream, but aren't those just diluted reds?

You might just need to wait another week on this one.
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
The torbie is definitely girl. I thought the cream was a girl at first but then looked again, thought about the fact that 90% of reds are male. I know he/she is cream, but aren't those just diluted reds?

You might just need to wait another week on this one.
Yes, I thought that two, but I've got a red Mom, 2/5 cream female kittens, and my friend who is also fostering has a red and cream and they're both girls...soo I'm not really sure
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat View Post
Yes, I thought that two, but I've got a red Mom, 2/5 cream female kittens, and my friend who is also fostering has a red and cream and they're both girls...soo I'm not really sure
I have a red girl also, but also have 6 red boys. Just pointing out the odds that its only a 10% chance that it is a girl.
post #27 of 27
looks female to me! i posted prior to reading opinions, too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Sex this kitten please