Daily Question.................05/11/09

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

When was the last time you went to the Beach?..
do you like it? or prefer other place than the Beach...…..

...So, start to post here!...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh gosh, it must be going on 6 years since I've been to the beach
I used to go to Myrtle Beach every year, but haven't since 2003. That being said, no the beach is not my favorite place
I like hiking in the woods better

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been probably three years since I've been on a beach. Of course, I could go to our beach here on Lake Michigan, but it's not nearly as nice as more tropical beaches!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love the beach and am missing it like crazy. I use to live 15 minutes from the beach down in central jersey and I was a night beach person. I LOVED to sit on the beach at night (sometimes all night long until sunrise) and just be by myself, clear my mind and enjoy the time. Living in north Jersey now and working a lot I don't have much time to go down to the beach. I think it has been at least 2 yrs since I have stepped foot on the beach. I wish I could afford to have a beach house cause I would then be in HEAVEN.

Going NUTS without a beach

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the beach if it's a lake beach... not such a fan of the ocean beaches. Last time I was at the lake was last year and we'll be going back again at the end of July. I can't wait!

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was just at the beach a few weeks ago. St Petes in florida.

I love jetskiing and kite flying on the beach... but I think my favorite place to be is in my backyard in my garden.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have always found the ocean so relaxing. I am about 4 hours away from the beach but havent been since I have had the cats. I usually go at least a couple of times a year. Last year I thought about packing the cats up and taking them with me for a week, but didnt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

That being said, no the beach is not my favorite place
I like hiking in the woods better
the important is to express as yourself are!

Originally Posted by clixpix

It's been probably three years since I've been on a beach. Of course, I could go to our beach here on Lake Michigan, but it's not nearly as nice as more tropical beaches!
oh my!
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

Going NUTS without a beach
I´m so sorry!

What about me, last month I went a couple of days and I´m thinking this next weekend to scape-me again!--

LOVE IT!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in The Outer Banks NC so I go to the beach often (of course I only swim when it is warm) I love the beach! My children love the beach! I am an overly paranoid Mama and I do tend to stress out when we are at the beach with the kiddos!
I just worry too much though

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess the answer is right now since we live by the shore.
You should see the seagulls (the size of roosters) targeting our car. The cleaner and shinier it is, the more they aim for it.

It's always cold here by the water... brrrrr....

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's see....it was the summer of 2005. I went to Destin, FL with my aunt, cousin, and my cousin's husband and her two girls. We had a gorgeous condo right on the beach, and that part of the beach was private for the line of condos so it wasn't crowded at all. It was absolute heaven! Of course, a lot of the reason I was coming was to help out with my newborn cousin (cousin's daughter...so once removed?). But even with a screaming 2 month old on my hip, I had a very relaxing time.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to an ocean beach. I've been on the beach at Lake Michigan---it was cold and rainy and I loved it! I live 5 blocks from the Mississippi River, so I can hit a "beach" there pretty much any time I feel like it.
Having said all that, I don't really care for beaches. My favorite place to walk, sit, and just relax is the cemetery across the street.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are many beaches where I live, none within walking distance, but many only a short drive away. I have never really been a beach type, though, except for walking, especially on the sand flats at low tide. It's a couple of years since I've even done that. If it were within walking distance, I'd probably do it more often.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get to the beach a few times every summer season. I live right on the shores of Georgian Bay and there are several very nice fresh water beaches within a few miles of where I live. One of the best is the town beach which is about 5 minutes walk down the fitness trail from the end of my street.
I don't swim or go to the beach as much as I use to, when I was a child I was raised right beside a river and spend most of my summers days swimming, canoeing and sailing when I kid...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the beach just last month in Hawaii! I live in Chicago, so we're pretty land-locked. I don't get to one often. I love the beach, though...especially if I've got a margarita in my hand.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in New Jersey so am very close to the Jersey shore but I haven't been to the beach in many years. I am aware of how bad the sun can be for your skin, I do go on the broadwalk and my fav restaurants but stay away from the beach.

Congrats on your new job.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ocean beach or lake beach?? If you mean ocean beach then it was at Christmas time right before my son turned 4. If I can count lake beach, then I was there late last summer...Labor Day I think?? My parents live on a lake and we go there almost every weekend in the summer.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April 2008 (cruise to Mexico.) I like the beach as long as it's not too hot outside.