Daily Thread Monday May 11th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Headed off to work in a bit. Trout is cuddling on my lap right now..she reaches for my coffee cup everytime I take a sip

Josh and I watched Marley and Me on the weekend. We both cried but it wasn't as sad as I thought because I was preparing myself I think.

Not much else going on..another workday another dollar.

Have a good one folks!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!
It's a beautiful Monday.
Today's laundry day. DS is running out of clothes.

I got a new camera for Mother's Day and I hope to test it today.
(Canon PowerShot SX10 IS)

We had a busy weekend with the grandparents visiting so I hope we can relax today.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Well, I got an early jump on the week. I came in at 7 to get to work on the big project at work. I have about 2 weeks to finish it, but it's going to require a good bit of computer time, so I need to get everything up and running ASAP. I'll probably grab a quick bite of lunch in the cafeteria with a couple of friends. Then I'll be staying fairly late to work. After work, it's off to the gym, then home to take care of the kitties.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I got a new camera for Mother's Day and I hope to test it today.
(Canon PowerShot SX10 IS)
I bet you'll be pretty happy with it. I got one right after Christmas and I think it's awesome. You can get a better camera, but not at that price point IMO.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello,

Its a sunny morning but we have frost/freeze warning until 8 am. I know there were lots of people buying annual flowers already-I hope they didn't plant them out already-money wasted!

Working on a load of laundry, then I want to wash some more window screen and do the weeks grocery shopping before work. He have a big walk in cooler so I can leave stuff in there.

We cut lots of asparagus yesterday-might freeze some so we would have for soup later in the year. Otherwise as we cut for 6 weeks we will get mighty sick of the stuff (we are cutting several pounds/cutting ).

Then off to work and work in gardens when I get home.

Several people on craigslist are looking for perennials and since I'm not going to have time for a plant sale I've put an ad on craiglist and responded to several wanted postings and should get some sales out of this. I plan on saving 10% of sales to donate to my fav cat rescue group.

Cats are all playing-Bender is a bit of a talker too early in the morning!

Have a good start to the work week!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Sunny but very chilly here this morning, was -1C when I first got up.

Heading off to work in a bit, have to work until about 3 then have a couple of errands to run.

After that just heading home, need to finish a bit of laundry this evening and store some of my winter cloths away that I washed.

The kitties are window watching, it's garbage day and they love to watch the truck come down the street picking up the trash.

Everyone have a great day

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunny but cooler than I was expecting this morning. I'm off to work soon, busy-ish week ahead.
Pushkin has started peeing blood this morning. Luckily DH is off today so he's waiting for the vet to call back. Looks like Pushy's crystal issues have returned.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Sunny but cooler than I was expecting this morning. I'm off to work soon, busy-ish week ahead.
Pushkin has started peeing blood this morning. Luckily DH is off today so he's waiting for the vet to call back. Looks like Pushy's crystal issues have returned.
Oh no!