Good morning. Tis Sat. May 9...whatcha doin?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin peeps

I did not sleep well, and in return it gave me a migraine

Not much planned today, we have to go to a carpet place and talk to the carpet lady.

Aside from that, not much I have to do this weekend.... I like that.

How bout you?

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to a ballgame! Let's Go Mets!

(please rain.....don't come down until after the game!)

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

Well, should turn out to be a pretty good day!! I'm drinking coffee from my Happy Birthday coffee cup and found a dozen roses waiting in the kitchen for me (from the BF)*sings Happy Birthday to herself*

I have to work this morning, but most of all I have to take Luke into work with me so I can get his leg checked out. Poor baby just couldn't get settled all night and he'd want on and off the bed but couldn't get up or down on his own, so he cried a good part of the night. Hopefully it isn't anything serious and I can get some pain meds in him pretty quick!

After that it's home for a nap, some friends are dropping by, then out to eat, and then BF is taking me out to gosh knows how many bars,
. I told him he was totally in charge of 21, lol.

Everybody have a great Saturday!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatNurse22

Well, should turn out to be a pretty good day!! I'm drinking coffee from my Happy Birthday coffee cup and found a dozen roses waiting in the kitchen for me (from the BF)*sings Happy Birthday to herself*
Happy birthday!!

We never made it out for dinner for my birthday a few weeks back so will try again tonight. If we go, it will be Lydia's Italian - a place I've wanted to try for a few years now. No, we don't get out much.

And for the day, I've got laundry to do and I'm going to shovel more rocks out of the lawn where I want my flower gardens to be. The idiot last owner dumped 2 dump trucks of rocks where there should be flowers. I'm incented to finish the section on either side of the driveway. The plants are purchased and I have to get them in the ground in the next week. One side of the driveway is done and the other is started. It's only taken us 3 years to get this far.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Mornin peeps

I did not sleep well, and in return it gave me a migraine

Not much planned today, we have to go to a carpet place and talk to the carpet lady.

Aside from that, not much I have to do this weekend.... I like that.

How bout you?
Hey lady!!! It's 8:15am, and I have yet to sleep! My insomnia came back full force! I think I am just not going to sleep at all, so I can sleep tonight
Not much to do today, I do want to do some cleaning and get ready to pickup my foster girl Hope tomorrow. Besides that....... Just enjoy some outside time with the kitties!
Hugs!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just sitting here ordering cloth diapers and waiting for DH to get up. He mentioned dropping me off at the nail salon to get a pedicure while he did the grocery shopping. We're preparing to make diner for my family tomorrow night as a combo celebration for Mother's day and his b-day (which was the 5th). My parents always offer to take us out to eat but he prefers to cook for himself.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like it might be a nice day today, it's a little bit humid (poured rain yesterday) but it's supposed to rain on and off today so we'll see how it turns out.
I'm hoping to get some planting done, I have a quite a few early veggie seeds that still need to get planted which will take all day since it's a new garden area and it's full of rocks and weeds. Bleh. I also need to get my house scrubbed from top to bottom (the living room smells like cat pee so I have to find the "spot" grr).
The cats are out on the screened porch having a good time

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

I'm going to a ballgame! Let's Go Mets!

(please rain.....don't come down until after the game!)
I envy you!...
Good luck at your Mets my friend!

What about me?..
I´m sitting in my work right now, until noon! tomorrow is mothers day here in mexico so I´ll going to see my mom and of course my M in L...

happy weekend to everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Woke up to severe thunderstorms this morning. It is still raining quite hard now but not storming at this minute. Guess it is suppose to keep up all day so I guess I will just hang around the house.
I have some laundry to do, and the bathrooms needs to be tidied up a bit.

May do some baking this afternoon, it's two weeks until the United Churches Strawberry tea and I know my aunt will be soliciting me for cookies for the event. This way I can jump the gun and already have them in the freezer and ready to go.

I have to check my supplies and see what I have, I do know I can whip up a couple of batches of Chocolate macaroons, and maybe some marshmallow bars. The people who attend these events are old school and want plenty of sugar, butter, chocolate.

The kitties are good this morning, all napping right now, they had their excitement in the form of a thunderstorm this morning and now it's time for some R&R.

Everyone have a great day.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still putting things in their right places cuz of the move. I at least know what is in each bag or box and don't have much to unload now. Stuff I don't need will just stay in their boxes. The smaller bedroom is now my computer room with my other desk in here too, plenty of room. Today I'll be getting all my paper stuff in their places so I won't be doing heavy stuff since my back and legs are still not back to normal. Not a great day but a progressive one. Everyone enjoy the weekend.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

I was overtired last night so I didn't sleep well. The area farmers were planting fields late last night (midnight) due to rain early this morning and I could hear th etractors up and down the road. Plus Bender being awake and wanting attention in the wee hours of the morning!!

So I got up at 6:30 and read the 2 newspapers. Vaccumed the house, put away laundry and tidied up the kitchen. Updated the checkbook and did some accounting stuff for my business.

So going to relax for a couple hours before we have to get ready to attend my nieces wedding later this afternoon.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am cleaning and doing laundry. We just got some new 600 thread count egyptian sheets and I am washing them!

Tonight we are watching Marley and Me. I am getting the kleenex ready
At least Josh will be crying too

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday CatNurse22!!

Feel better soon, natalie_ca!!

Me, I took my mom out to breakfast for Mother's Day. I asked her if she wanted to go for breakfast on Sunday since I'm in town, and she said, nah, everywhere is too crowded. So we went today.

I'll be headed to my dad's soon I suppose... It's so draining.
But I'm doing the best i can.

My big cat Polly is behind me snoring... I want to steal her from my mom and bring her back to California with me! But i think being almost 15 and very set in her ways, she'd hate little Genever. So I suppose it's best to leave her with mom.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm having Mom over today to celebrate Mom's Day early. I'm making a nice dinner for us (we 3). Just got done baking a custard rice pudding--WOW! It's delish! I never made it before; it's from a 1923 cookbook, which I just got. I'm making shepherd's pie with a mashed potato crust; glazed baby carrots, asparagus, peas, and rolls, with the rice pudding for afters. Mom's having some tooth trouble, hence the soft menu! (She likes shepherd's pie and asparagus anyway--she used to make it, and rice pudding, for us all the time when I lived at home.)

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tired from going out to dinner with my fiance last night. We decided to walk to the Mexican resturant down the hill from us and since we weren't driving we split a gaint pitcher of blue sangria. (I've had white and blue but I think red sangria is still my favorite!) So I'm a little sluggish.

I got up early since i had two early lessons followed by two communions followed by another two lessons. So now I'm tired and going to take a nap until I pick up my friend since we are going to see the new Star trek movie tonight.