Ally is mean!

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ollie was bugging her, so she decided to play chase, with him chasing her.

She ran towards the wall and jumped out of the way at the last second causing Ollie to slam into the wall.

How mean was that?!

Not sure if it was intentional, but a part of me thinks it was.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Ollie! Daisy is horrid to Speck sometimes and in her case it is deliberate. She is very cunning. She waits until something distracts him and then knocks him over like a bowling pin...though he is at least twice her weight.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those kittens are more cunning than we give them credit for! That is hysterical!

When Trent and Ophelia were kittens, about 3-4 months old, and they were exploring the house, Ophelia found the toilet. Trent had already explored it, so he knew what it was. She was cautiously inching down the inside of the bowl with her front paws to see what the water was, and Trent saw her little butt wiggling out the top. He couldn't resist - I mean, what little boy could? He ran into the bathroom, jumped up and smacked her little butt, she slipped into the water and he RAN as fast as he could out of there. I swear I heard him laughing when he ran past! She was NOT a happy little girl - she only got her paws and nose wet, but still. Oh she was one mad little kitten!

danielle177

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Those kittens are more cunning than we give them credit for! That is hysterical!

When Trent and Ophelia were kittens, about 3-4 months old, and they were exploring the house, Ophelia found the toilet. Trent had already explored it, so he knew what it was. She was cautiously inching down the inside of the bowl with her front paws to see what the water was, and Trent saw her little butt wiggling out the top. He couldn't resist - I mean, what little boy could? He ran into the bathroom, jumped up and smacked her little butt, she slipped into the water and he RAN as fast as he could out of there. I swear I heard him laughing when he ran past! She was NOT a happy little girl - she only got her paws and nose wet, but still. Oh she was one mad little kitten!
Hahahahaha that soooo funny poor little Ophelia bless her, they are more mischevious than we think

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you don't even need tv with those type of antics going on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These kind of antics are ongoing with the two of them. At times it's more entertaining to watch them play with each other than it is to watch TV.

The other night Ally was smacking Ollie in the face (not hard, just playing around teasing him I guess). Ollie tackled her in response. It's crazy how much fun they have together, and its fun watching them.