New kitties. They are cute if you can see em.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoever said taking pics of black cats is difficult was RIGHT.

Camoflage, they doin' it right

One kitty or two?

All pics have 2 fluffy black kitties in em.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Soooooooo CUTE! Are they your fosters?
ummm. That is to be decided.
1 is not, and 1 might be.

They are young, only 6wks old. It was a catch 22 situation, take them and possibly encourage the person to have more or not take them and have her set them loose or someone else who isn't ready for 6wk old kitties take them.

If my husband will let me, I will be keeping both
If he is adamant about them, I'll keep one and make sure the other has a good home (after he's neutered).

According to the lady at the pet store(not where I got the cats, the store I bought kitten food at), they are both boys. I have to get a weight on them, so I can make sure they are ok.....I must admit I don't have a whole lot experience with 6wk old kittens without their mothers. (will post in the kitten section).

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what is more adorable
!!! The camo or finally seeing one! Can't miss the eyes in the second pic........ Adorable, fluffy, little licorice jelly beans! Hmmmmm
, that probably doesn't sound adorable to most, but I use to call my little Pandi who was all black, Satan's jelly bean!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

So cute!
What are their names?
another ummmmm. Baby 1 and Baby 2? I don't know yet. They just got here bout 5hrs ago. I've got some thinking to do.... at least I know they are boys.

Cute lil waddling fluffballs.

I'm going to give em a few days before I name them.....find out their purrsonalities.

right now they are just sucky lil purr machines

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I don't know what is more adorable
!!! The camo or finally seeing one! Can't miss the eyes in the second pic........ Adorable, fluffy, little licorice jelly beans! Hmmmmm
, that probably doesn't sound adorable to most, but I use to call my little Pandi who was all black, Satan's jelly bean!

awwwww, stunning lil jelly bean.

Hmmmm, I wouldn't wanna eat these beans, they are pretty hairy....

I'm going to weigh them soon, so I'll snag some pics while I do that.....with them not on a black mat

I walked in to the bathroom to check on them, and looked in their box, behind the toilet, before i noticed them on the carpet.

ETA: Thanks everyone

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
OMG, they are soooo cute! There's nothing cuter than a little black kitten!!! Love the blue eyes.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. More pics to come

Hopefully I'll learn how to get decent pics soon.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwwww they remind me of sooty when he was that small all fluffy cute and black hehe

they are gorgeous

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Adorable, fluffy, little licorice jelly beans! Hmmmmm
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

another ummmmm. Baby 1 and Baby 2? I don't know yet.
You all crack me up. Your little black kitties are cute. My dad kept a little black kitten that I pulled out from under a car at the mall. I call her "Negrita" because my young nephew named her "Mary Jane" and everyone was just calling her "the black cat" because the name didn't stick.

If I had a black cat of my own, I would name her "Tomasa" after a song in Spanish by a band called Jaguares (formerly Caifanes).

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Whoever said taking pics of black cats is difficult was RIGHT.
Hi,

Super cute kitties, at least what I can see of them is.

I have a mostly black tuxedo cat and I've run into problems shooting her for this very reason. The problem is the light meter on the camera underexposes them. If you have a camera that lets you, try adjusting the ISO (it's the digital equivalent of film speed) by about +1 stop. That should let you see more features, like where the cat ends and where the rug begins.

mai_kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my those are beautiful little fluffy black boys

Now I don't want to alarm you but its a fact that if you bring a black cat into your home they bring good luck with them. However if a black cat leaves your home the good luck leaves with them. Make sure your hubby knows that if you adopt out one of them you will only end up with half the good luck and the other half will leave

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 very adorable black kitties here
they are 5 weeks old....6 weeks tomorrow! I have had them since they were 10 days old.The lady from the pet store I buy my cats food from also has a rescue group, and she was called abou these 2 little ones, well she couldn't handle the feeding schedule so she asked me to take them

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are too adorable!

another ummmmm. Baby 1 and Baby 2? I don't know yet. They just got here bout 5hrs ago. I've got some thinking to do.... at least I know they are boys.
Let your hubby name them - tell him that's his job
It's a surefire way of getting him hooked!