Found a stray at the grocery store.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks kind of like a ragdoll. I put him on my patio and fed him and put a carrier out there for him to sleep in, but there's no way I can make him stay and there is no way I can bring him in. Even walking him through the house he was growling at the kitties out front and Cammy. There no room I can confine him to the place is too small.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I have to say you are a cat magnet!!

He's growling b/c he is scared. Boy, I don't have any advice if you have no place to put him? No friends or family who would foster him, especially if he is a pretty boy, like you described?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Well, I have to say you are a cat magnet!!

He's growling b/c he is scared. Boy, I don't have any advice if you have no place to put him? No friends or family who would foster him, especially if he is a pretty boy, like you described?
I don't have very many friends, really. No family that could do it. I guess I should take him to the Humane Society tomorrow. He looks like a rag doll, only his face is orangish. He's cream colored other than that and he's pretty big, but skinny and he was limping a bit.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I don't have very many friends, really. No family that could do it. I guess I should take him to the Humane Society tomorrow. He looks like a rag doll, only his face is orangish. He's cream colored other than that and he's pretty big, but skinny and he was limping a bit.
Could you care for him? I know you can't keep him inside, but maybe he'll keep hanging around your house if you feed him, then if you can...neuter, check out the leg, etc.

He sounds gorgeous.... maybe some pics if he's still around tomorrow?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he is a Raggie or a Raggie mix he could be a flamepoint. Sounds like he needs some vet care, too. So maybe the Humane Society is a good idea. Is is a kill or no-kill facility? Sigh... again, I wish I lived closer.....

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Could you care for him? I know you can't keep him inside, but maybe he'll keep hanging around your house if you feed him, then if you can...neuter, check out the leg, etc.

He sounds gorgeous.... maybe some pics if he's still around tomorrow?
Of course, I care for any cat that hangs around. About ten at the moment.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

If he is a Raggie or a Raggie mix he could be a flamepoint. Sounds like he needs some vet care, too. So maybe the Humane Society is a good idea. Is is a kill or no-kill facility? Sigh... again, I wish I lived closer.....
They are not a no-kill yet. They're moving to a brand new, larger facility this month or next month and I think it's their goal to be no kill by 2012 or something, which doesn't help me now. I didn't see him this morning but I'm going to go look for him. Poor little guy.