Loki & Zoom :)

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Loki, and I'm a cuddle-holic. I like to sit sprawled out like this:

I'm Zoom, the most energetic cat you'll ever meet. When I'm exploring, I tilt my head to the side like this:

What's this? Is it a toy?

Watch out, Zoom! It might eat you!

Toys are everywhere! I found this one by the kitchen sink.

I think this one might be a toy too.

Who needs toys? We have each other!

Brother, where are you? I want to play!

Sometimes, I have to hide from Zoom so that I can have nap time.

We can have nap time together!

Psych! It's still playtime!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the kind comments. I wish someone would see how special these kitties are and adopt them.

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Are they your kitties? I love the story and the pics. Very funny!
We've had them for 5 months now, but didn't intend to keep them. We just haven't found a home for them.
The first couple of months, Loki was extremely shy so we didn't try very hard to rehome them. Now, we're taking them to our local PetSmart on weekends. About half a dozen people said they were interested but a few of them flaked and the other few just weren't right (wanting to declaw, for example).

Loki and Zoom are so much fun to have around. We might keep them if miss Nova would at least tolerate them. She goes after them even after they submit, and they don't defend themselves.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How sweet!!! Those are great pics, thanks for sharing! Loki, huh? Is he very mischievous? I'm glad Zoom wasn't named Balder!

Loki's coat is gorgeous and I love Zoom's colors!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EmeraldSongbird

Loki, huh? Is he very mischievous? I'm glad Zoom wasn't named Balder!
He's mischievous, but he's so quiet that I think we usually just blame Zoom when stuff gets knocked over.
The first time he (Loki) went into the trap, he ate all the food and ran out without setting it off. We thought we had him. He's such a clever cat. He's figured out how to open the closet doors, but I haven't seen him actually do it. If I look at him, he stops doing it.