Daily Thread May 7th 2009

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Shaping up to be a gorgeous day here. Sunny and warm. I noticed a few black flies last night when I was out on my deck so I guess the warm weather is here to stay for awhile.

We don't get black flies to bad in the town limits but the outlying areas sure get bombarded with them..

Off work today so am just puttering around the house getting caught up on a few chores. May do some work on my planters after lunch get them all set up in their various places. It will still be at least 3 weeks before I plant anything though.

The kitties are birdwatching there are several red-winged blackbirds in the tree outside the front window that are keeping them amused.

Everyone have a great day.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its a another rainy day here. Been raining for almost a week now. Even thought yesterday was nice but we had a SEVERE thunderstorm last night that sent both kitties under the covers with me. SO I didn't sleep well.

Today is quiet. Last night was the spring concert where my orchestra did soo well I'm very proud of them. So today I just have some private lessons.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

.The kitties are birdwatching there are several red-winged blackbirds in the tree outside the front window that are keeping them amused.
Awww, how nice of the birds to keep your kitties amused!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I took Thufir in to be groomed this morning. I stopped off and bought a couple of things at the grocery store and then came home and took a nap. Right now, I'm eating some popcorn shrimp for lunch, then I'll go by the pet supply store for some cat food, then do some work on my computer until it's time to pick Thufir up. Then more work on the computer, dinner, and off to bed early tonight so that I can get one more long day of work in tomorrow.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

Bored at work already, but luckily I only have to stay until 2:15pm today. Its pretty warm out, 81ºF and sunny. I parked in the shade today
My car gets past 125ºF a lot when it sits in the sun! (Have a thermometer inside the car).

Going to relax after work, maybe read, maybe watch Maury (I
me some Maury show! Just not sure if I'm as interested in todays topic though). At 6:30 I have pole practice, then off to pick up Rob from work, maybe cook dinner and then go to bed. Yay for tomorrow being Friday already!
We're supposed to go to the SC Aquarium this weekend

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!!

Another late posting for me. Blew out of the house at 7 am and worked in one clients gardens for 90 minutes then off to a business to replace a shrub. But I got some work back from the owner that I thought I lost. 4 containers (I'm up to 11 now) and more work once is lawn is done. Then another quick stop to pick up some fertilizer stuff for my SIL then off to work my other pt job!!

Came home and was just about to cut a piece of bread when I saw a kid ride is mini-bike across my lawn and continue on my property!! I wnet outside and yelled-"Hey what to you think you are doing!!) And followed him. He continued onto the neighbors but.... there just so happend to be a deputy sheriff who had pulled someone over-that NEVER happend on my road. So I chatted with him am told him about this kid who trespassed as I was looking at him peeking out from the neighbors trees. The sheriff must have had a "talk" as I saw the kid pushing the mini bike up he road and the cop waiting for him to catch up. Hopefully he will not do that again!!

Anyhow I sauted some sole fillets, parmesan rissot (box mix) and mixed veg for dinner.
Will have a couple hours of tv then off to bed!!

Enjoy the rest of the evening!!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
finally moved and settled, been here almost a week now!!! I love it so far!! Its a bit colder here then in VA, but there is so much more to do and so many more jobs!!!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

finally moved and settled, been here almost a week now!!! I love it so far!! Its a bit colder here then in VA, but there is so much more to do and so many more jobs!!!
Where did you move to in VA?