Mulligan Stew... Bugsy's new favorite!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The store where I buy Orijen from gave me some cans of this food to try out, and give them feedback - Mulligan Stew. Of course I needed to research before feeding it to Bugsy, and what I came across was really intersting.
The company created a very simple formula, and are concentrating mostly on anti-oxidants and amino acids, claiming to provide health to the pet at a cellular level. There is definitely science behind their claims, but the biggest scientific proof for me was Bugsy - He LOVES this food. I mean, L-O-V-E-S-I-T!!!
He is never over excited about wet food, and usually I need to walk around the house with his plate for him to eat it all. Not with this food - he licks his plate clean every time. So far I have tried only two flavors: Salmon and Turkey. I am pretty sure I found his wet food of choice. It smells so good and fresh too!

Ingredients:
Protein Source (they have 4 flavors/choices: Salmon, trout, Turkey, Trout and Whitefish)
Water sufficient for processing
Cabbage
Poultry liver
Brown Rice
Horseradish
L-Methionine
L-Cysteine
Beta-Carotene

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I avoided it as the simple ingredients do not pass my test for a cat food at the $$ pt

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I avoided it as the simple ingredients do not pass my test for a cat food at the $$ pt
Those ingredients don't make me want to run out and buy some.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Those ingredients don't make me want to run out and buy some.
Originally Posted by sharky

Sure, I don't think it is the most wonderful food in the world........however... It is by far the one the Bugsy will eat to the last drop. He likes this better than anything he ever tried, Including the junkies kitty crack out there... Put it this way: He loves it, eats it, and it's healthy; for me that makes it the best food available. Especially because I depend on a wet food to give him his vitamins and probiotics.
For those with finicky kitties, I definitely recommend giving it a try. I spent alot of $$$ trying to find wet foods that Bugsy would eat, and would do well on it. Very happy I found this one, definitely worth it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very very glad Bugsy found a food he likes