Free 2 pc KFC dinner compliments of Oprah! Must download by 11:59 CDT!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can go here to read about it, and follow the link to download the coupon. Unfortunately you have to download it by 11:59pm CDT May 6th. I downloaded mine, and it's real, so I'm happy!

(sorry, it seems the coupons are only good in the US.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So, I hate to steal this thread but isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t KFC the place that seriously abused the chickens by stuffing them into small cages, burning them with cigarettes and tearing off limbs? If I am wrong I am so sorry. If I am right, I am surprised Oprah is supporting KFC.

I am pretty sure its KFC, about 5-7 years ago? They went in and took videos, I remember it was all over CNN I had to stop watching my nightly CNN for about 2 weeks because of this.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BaloneysMom

So, I hate to steal this thread but isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t KFC the place that seriously abused the chickens by stuffing them into small cages, burning them with cigarettes and tearing off limbs? If I am wrong I am so sorry. If I am right, I am surprised Oprah is supporting KFC.

I am pretty sure its KFC, about 5-7 years ago? They went in and took videos, I remember it was all over CNN I had to stop watching my nightly CNN for about 2 weeks because of this.
If I remember correctly, it was their supplier, not KFC itself. And if I also remember correctly, that was in 2004. While I'm not condoning animal abuse, it didn't seem to me that KFC was directly involved in the abuse (i.e., members of the corporation actually engaging in the acts themselves).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BaloneysMom

Umm, those are pretty strong statements if you're not sure, and don't have any links. All I did was post a link to a coupon for a free meal.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was on the news last night but I forgot about it until you posted the link to the coupons.
Thanks for the coupon.
I was working in the food business when that happened with Kfc.
It was the supplier not them and Peta had a lot to do with it.
I hate Peta anyway.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the coupon link. Now I wonder if our local KFC is going to be a "participating dealer".

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cool, I'm anxious to try their grilled chicken. Thanks for sharing.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We tried their grilled chicken last week, and it is so good! Definitely use this if you haven't tried it yet. Or even if you have. Earl printed the max you're entitled to (4), so you can bring the whole family for a FREE dinner!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Umm, those are pretty strong statements if you're not sure, and don't have any links. All I did was post a link to a coupon for a free meal.
Oh, i totally wasnt dissing you! Dont take offence hun. I am so sorry if you felt that way. I was just surprised Oprah was selling KFC and not another chicken place. I was positive it was KFC i just didnt want to seem mean LOL. Im not going to link it but if you google it its everywhere including the actual videos.

Your awesome for linking the coupon. Free food is great! Cant get much better then that. This was years ago, if people eat KFC that doesnt make them mean or anything.

Im sorry if you took offence, i was just surprised since back then everyone practically disowned KFC.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see there are bar codes with numbers underneath-one can print 4 of the exact same coupon?

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see there are bar codes with numbers underneath-one can print 4 of the exact same coupon?
I went back to the website a couple of times, as I wanted to print a coupon for DD to use. I checked the barcode nuimbers and they were the same each time, so I decided I wasn't going to try doing it. I figured I should just be happy with the one free meal.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know you can print up to 4. Unfortunately, someone from my company already did it, so I can't get any here. It detects the IP address, I think, so you don't print more than 4. If you try, it will give you an error. Trust me, I got the error, even though I personally hadn't printed any.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the link!!! I am going to try it in a bit, hopefully it works!! I will take any kind of free meal! lol I also have really wanted to try the grilled chicken!!