Found a video from tinker and wilbur at 1 month

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely forgot I had this. holy crud were they cute!!! Wilbur's fat little tale cracks me up.

Here's a screenshot:

It's somewhat boring unless you really enjoy watching kittens play. The first minute is just my leg and wilbur. he LOVED to play with my feet, and so did Tinker. But she comes in around 1 minute and they start playing together shortly after. it's so dang cute.

Be sure to watch it in HD. it was a huge upload, but the video quality when watched in hd is fantastic.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, that is the cutest video I've seen in quite some time. They were such adorable little scamps, and now they are simply beautiful. I love watching the two of them scrap and roll around. It's clear to see that they were bonded from the very start.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah it's fun to watch for me because of course they're my cats
but figured it would be boring to others.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Naw -it's not boring at all. They were sooooooo cute!!! I didn't hear any kitten squeaks or growls, tho. They were actually playing rather gently.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Aparently you've forgotten where you are!
How could any of us find playing kittens (especially your two) boring! Makes me was another kitten.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Not boring at all! There are few things more entertaining than watching cute little baby kittens rabble-rouse!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just watched it and sat here giggling like an idiot at those two adorable little babies.
My gosh, they were SO CUTE!!! And they grew up to be so beautiful. But still...there's just not much cuter than little baby kitties who are still a little bit wobbly playing so hard. Those chubby-wubby-kitteh-tummies!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i keep re-watching it. This is by far my favorite kitten age. like valanhb said, when they're wobbly like that it's just too cute.

Here's something funny. I was watching it today full screen. wilbur jumped into my lap to climb up on the desk and noticed the kittens. Of course he didn't recognize them, but knew they were kittens. he stood frozen on my lap for a good 30 seconds, staring like they were prey lol.

What a tuff guy!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"somewhat boring"? OMG, I watched it twice!
Watching kittens play brighten my day! That was just too adorable!!
It's hard to believe how quickly they grow!