The Biggest Loser: Ron or Mike

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who do you think should be in the final 3 with Tara and Helen?

I can't vote because I'm Canadian.

Personally, I identify with Ron. His health issues, I relate to very strongly. He has done amazing while on TBL. For him to finish the marathon, I bawled. I didn't think his health would let him finish. But his determination is AMAZING, and he did complete it. In his "confessional" speech, he stated he wanted his son to go to the final 3. Because I admire him, I would honor his wishes and vote for Mike.

Mike, another one who has does amazing. 18yrs old, has lost the most weight on TBL.....there's no words really. His determination shows, and I admire that when he went home, he was trying to help his brother instead of focusing on just himself and winning... he wants his brother to be healthy. That was the most unselfish act I have ever seen.

I am looking forward to next wks finale. As much as I think Tara has done awesome, I'm hoping Mike or Helen wins.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ron bugs me no end. He came across as so pompous during the whole show. He whined about how "my son" needs to stay on the ranch, but then he'd engineer Kristen's ouster, someone who clearly needed to lose more weight. I just don't like him. Mike doesn't bother me, but he does whatever his dad tells him to do. Helen killed it for me when she guilted her daughter into sacrificing herself so that Helen could stay on the ranch. That just struck me as, well, un-motherly. I've been Team Tara since the beginning, and I'm sticking with her!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on team Tara as well...I think anyone who wants the girls to do well should vote for Ron to stay. I think Mike is the bigger threat to win it all.

ITA on Ron's "game play"...I understand he has his son's best interest in mind, but I have no compassion for a jerk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL....its funny, I'm the complete opposite. I don't like Tara very much. She's too cocky and full of herself. I admire the effort she has put into it, but I do not like her attitude one bit.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not entirely a Ron fan, but I'm rooting for Mike now that Kristin's gone. Mike seems like a good kid and whether his father's doing game play or not shouldn't matter. C'mon, Mike gave Aubrey his grocery prize, remember? He deserves a place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

I'm not entirely a Ron fan, but I'm rooting for Mike now that Kristin's gone. Mike seems like a good kid and whether his father's doing game play or not shouldn't matter. C'mon, Mike gave Aubrey his grocery prize, remember? He deserves a place.
Mike has been so "unselfish"....seriously, between giving his trip prize to his parents, grocery prize to Aubrey, focusing on helping Max instead of 100% focus on himself.

I would bet, had he not thought about Max at home, he would have had a higher weight loss

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a huge Tara fan, I want her to win!
(Although I think Helen's done great too)

But if you're asking me to choose between Ron and Mike, Mike definitely gets my vote!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Tara fan, too. I've been rooting for her since the first episode. I can't stand Ron and have wanted him gone for a while, so I'm definitely hoping Mike makes it into the final 3.