Hello i'm new here

kitboots

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello everyone i hope you are all well and your kittys too

I dont have a cat at the moment but I had 3 over my life,rescues. Its funny i took the first cat in cos it was being neglegted and i didnt even like cats! or so i thought
since that cat i have been cat mad!

erm i really dont know what to write here
lol
he died by hit n run
greiving took along time i never knew such a beautiful animal and soul.
i then took in two rescues and we had a fantastic family just me and them,but to cut a very long story short,my dad died in 2001,i had to move home for a while (i had cast on leg from fall) and my neighours looked after my babies,2 weeks i went to visit them and they had gone,aparently took by cat protection but i later found out the neighbours just rehomed them

i have missed the company of a cat for so long but only now feel i have grieved and moved on enough to give another rescue my heart and share my love
i am scared i have forgotten everything

so i am thankful for you letting me join your site and hope to make many friends and learn lots of info.
look forward to chatting to you

p.s. sorry if i blabbled i really didnt know what to write about

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitboots

i have missed the company of a cat for so long but only now feel i have grieved and moved on enough to give another rescue my heart and share my love
I am so glad that you have joined us here on TheCatSite...
you have found a second home.

If I can help you with any site questions, just send a private message to my username,
I will get back to you asap. Please make yourself at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitboots

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thankyou so much for the warm welcomes

can i just say to all those who have ribons and things a big thankyou as i have Fibromyalgia and other probs (dont worry i not gonna give ya my medical records LOL ) and i like to help make people more aware,my dad died of cancer and its so lovely to see the ribbons Good on ya!

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Glad to have you here!
Keep us updated on whether or not you find a new furry friend to care for!

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello and Welcome! Any ideas on which rescue group you'd like to adopt from? Boy? Girl? Kitten? Cat?

ricky_ponting

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to board! It seems to be a great community and hope every person will enjoy here.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions