what is your fantasy? (no not like that!)

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i was just day dreaming to myself about my fantasy.....

i would love to get picked up by a record company, sell a few thousand records here in the uk, then start to tour round the usa, all around the south, and work our way north.
i would love to see all the thing i wanted to see from the back of a tour bus, visit the homes of all my heros, live the whole rock'n'roll lifestyle....

i could go on but you get the idea!

so thats my little fantasy/daydream...... whats yours???????

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fantasty would be having someone trustworthy to stay with my animals so I could go off and travel around Europe. I want to see Venice before it sinks. And the houses by Antonio Gaudi in Spain. And Tibet (ok, we're going a little beyond Europe). And where Audrey Hepburn lived in Switzerland. ...sigh...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dream is to own a small art gallery, teach painting and show local artist's work. Perhaps even have a big name artist like "Luis Royo" have a show at the gallery!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The thread title made me laugh a bit!

Mine is to actually accomplish something art wise. I can draw, paint, and work in other medias rather well but I never finish anything. Often I don't even get around to starting all the ideas floating around in my head.
Seems sort of a waste.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jez hunny only you could put a title like that hehe

mines simple, win just a couple million (im not greedy hehe) so i can have a house rather than a flat and not have to work

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always tell my boyfriend that if I win the lottery I will start a no kill rescue preferably for big dogs. I have it all planned out LOL. I am going to get my daycare lady and my friend from work to run it. Every pen will have a door that opens to an outdoor pen where they can run around and go to the bathroom. All pens will have a shelter indoors and outdoors, with comfy beds and free flowing water. It was also have AC and Heat. There will be enough room for 15-20 dogs and every dog will have a training session every day to become adoptable. They will be socialized, and get walked every day. It will not be volunteer run, instead I will hire professionals so the dogs will have a great temperament.

I am thinking with the dogs, since I will have professionals working they can run around together during the day (like Caesar Milan, and my daycare) and play so they are tired out by closing time.

It will have room for 8-10 cats. Each pen will be from the floor to ceiling with ramps and shelves they can crawl on and the wall will have huge windows with bird feeders outside. They will have an abundance of toys.

Each person that adopts WILL have someone check up on them to make sure the dog/cat is not living outdoors and is being well taken care of.

Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a dream of mine, I have it all planned out. Even financially I have it all mapped out. I just need the money and I am good to go LOL.

Since i will be super rich i would prefer to have a massive lot where i can place this shelter on my home property so i am always there to watch out for the animals.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want an big, old house in good condition. With a sunroom, a huge porch, a big back yards with shade trees and a good spot for my cat enclosure. I want some kids, I want to finally marry Jon and I want to go to school so I can graduate and figure out what i want to do that will make me happy. I don't want to worry about money. I want to Jon like his job too. I want to foster animals.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is also simple:

Winning the lottery, then emigrating to another country...getting tired of the UK!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

My dream? Three words:

WIN. THE. LOTTERY.
That or marry a very wealthy man, so that I don't need to work. Then I would devote most of my time to caring for homeless cats, and continue to work part time on getting my LPC license.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

The thread title made me laugh a bit!

Mine is to actually accomplish something art wise. I can draw, paint, and work in other medias rather well but I never finish anything. Often I don't even get around to starting all the ideas floating around in my head.
Seems sort of a waste.
i have this same thing too, only with cars, i have plenty of great ideas but dont have the funding for most, so they just stay as day-dreams in my head.

i did manage to pull a few off though, i designed my own cylinder head conversion for the little austin mini that made a HUGE power increase, then sold the prototype and drawings to one of the big mini tuners here in the uk, which was nice ££££.

oh and -_aj_- i see you didnt mention me in your fantasy? come on, your only kidding yourself, admit it lol!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

oh and -_aj_- i see you didnt mention me in your fantasy? come on, your only kidding yourself, admit it lol!
because in the divorce you said you were taking the cats lmao

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

because in the divorce you said you were taking the cats lmao
you girls dont forget a thing us guys say do you!

i was only kidding you can have the cats, i'll have the cars, flat, t.v, and savings.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

you girls dont forget a thing us guys say do you!

i was only kidding you can have the cats, i'll have the cars, flat, t.v, and savings.
hehe yeah, just as well we have a sense of humor :p

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ultimate fantasy would be to be pain free. Living on a profitable farm with lots of indoor and outdoor animals. Be able to foster cats. Have 4 or 5 healthy children. Bliss!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fantasy is...

When my father's book finally comes out (the ETA is now late June), Tom Hanks decides to use it as the basis for a film script about a young aviator in WWII. The movie is a huge success, and with the money it makes, I create the Raymond C. Kerns Foundation, which uses the proceeds from its investments to do good works in the areas of healthcare, education, and veteran support.

One of the foundation's first projects is the Raymond C. Kerns Library of American History, which begins with my father's own collection of books and memorabilia. Over time, the library expands by acquiring new books and exhibits, particularly those related to the American military.

Then I buy a few thousand acres, preferably on the coast of Northern Caiifornia, and build a residential compound for family and very close friends. Much of the land would be used as an animal sanctuary (with a free petting zoo for animals that enjoy human contact). Since my mom has such a soft heart for all critters great and small, the sanctuary would include the Dorothy H. Kerns Animal Hospital to provide low-or-no-cost care for any animal that needs it.

And since my friend Rush and his family would be living in the compound, I also build a beautiful theater of glass, with fabulous acoustics, set in the middle of a grassy meadow, where great musicians could come and play to help support our charitable work. I put Rush in charge of booking the acts and promoting the concerts (which he'd love!).

And then I buy a big houseboat and go sailing!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... to be slim and be able to eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce.
To be independently wealthy so that I can do my charity work and rescue work and not have to worry about money. I would love to have a non-profit that trains cats and dogs and their owners to be therapy teams and go into schools, nursing homes, etc, and work with people.